ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you consider the shipping cost ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Do you consider the shipping cost ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you consider the shipping cost ?   Do you consider the shipping cost ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:38 pm

Hi all ,
just wondering , when you buy your figure stuff ect , do you take into account the shipping cost as part of the price ? I mean someone has to pay it , if you were the seller you probably wouldn`t cover it right ? But buying singular items off of eBay , I am finding that extra £3.95 or whatever is quite often making it not really worth while . Be interested in your thoughts .

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider the shipping cost ?   Do you consider the shipping cost ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:06 pm

I'm a tight wad so I definitely take the P&P into consideration. lol!  As  a kid I always wanted the Evel Knevel motorcycle, but never got it.  They have now made a new version which by all accounts is as good as the original. It's only around 40 quid, but the P&P is 68 quid....so it looks like I'm still not getting one because I'm not paying that affraid

Chris
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider the shipping cost ?   Do you consider the shipping cost ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:07 pm

Depends where I order from, and how fast I want the items. on E-Bay, when I buy items from the US, the current shipping is around 20 Dollars, so I wont buy single items there and instead buy several so that the costs are covered, if I buy from Germany or another EU country that has low shipping costs, those 3 Euros are not a problem. The stores I buy stuff from often have various shipping options and as of late, I chose the cheapest, simply because it really did not matter how fast I get them and Machine Gun Figures is in France, shipping from there does not take very long anyway, so the faster shipping option was really not needed anyway.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider the shipping cost ?   Do you consider the shipping cost ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 1:25 am

I do take shipping into consideration. When shipping is the same cost as the item or above, it doesn't
seem like a good buy.

When a seller says free shipping, the cost is usually part of the buy price. That has to be taken into
consideration.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider the shipping cost ?   Do you consider the shipping cost ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 7:07 am

I think we have to know, don't we? after all, everything seems to be on the rise at the moment Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider the shipping cost ?   Do you consider the shipping cost ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you consider the shipping cost ?
Page 1 of 1