ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitbash: Snow Rescue

Go down 
+4
Sparkys6887
inntruderr61
BAMComix
the_pauley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

Kitbash: Snow Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Another rescue themed kitbash - Snow Rescue. The jumpsuit is by Project Are...

Kitbash: Snow Rescue IMG_9997_zps5d93bcae

Belt and cap are by Project Are and the goggles are from the Ski Patrol set...

Kitbash: Snow Rescue IMG_9993_zps570860be

Canteen and cover are from the Jungle Explorer Accessories card, sockettes (sock tops without feet) are from Project Are and the boots are standard issue Hasbro/Palitoy short black boots...

Kitbash: Snow Rescue IMG_9995_zps8f7d7fec

The ice pick and rope are from the Mountain Troops set and the gloves are from the Polar Explorer set...

Kitbash: Snow Rescue IMG_9994_zpsf7cf167d

Snow shoes are from the Polar Explorer Accessories card. All modelled on a 40th beardy.

Kitbash: Snow Rescue IMG_9996_zps1562eb05
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

very, very nice mate cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm

That guy would be seen for miles in the snow with
that bright red suit! Awesome rescue bash! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:23 am

Would like to see these rescue bashes up next to the underground rescue set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:23 am

Love the Second one....

Great Shots.....

Bond
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 am

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Seeing this beauty has given me a real buzz! It's the Lovely use of contrasting colours Very Happy It's got to be one of your best to date!, I love anything 'Polar' cheers cheers cheers

Talking of Polar, At a recent boot sale I found a complete 1/6 vintage? action Figure set called 'Polar rescue' It also comes with a barking rescue dog wearing a doggie Polar coat Very Happy

TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 am

that's nice I like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:12 pm

clivvers wrote:
Talking of Polar, At a recent boot sale I found a complete 1/6 vintage? action Figure set called 'Polar rescue' It also comes with a barking rescue dog wearing a doggie Polar coat Very Happy

Sounds like one of the figure sets put out by Sunny Smile the people who re-issued the Cherilea Vehicles. Does the dog have an open mouth and his tongue out and his tail curled into a loop if I recall correctly?
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Winch wrote:
clivvers wrote:

Sounds like one of the figure sets put out by Sunny Smile the people who re-issued the Cherilea Vehicles. Does the dog have an open mouth and his tongue out and his tail curled into a loop if I recall correctly?

Yes it does, Winch. Do you know what year this set was released?

I love this rescue dog, but it keeps barking and making me jump every time i move bags about when looking for stuff lol!lol!

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Off the top of my head I cannot say for sure I would think very late 90's or early naughties!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Very well done, colors, gear, it all fits together so well!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: Snow Rescue   Kitbash: Snow Rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: Snow Rescue
Page 1 of 1