ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Empty
PostSubject: Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?   Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:12 pm

I'v got this black sticky stuff that's on both of one of my mam hands and I was wondering if anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it?

Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? IMG_2524_zps0c5a48d5

Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?   Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:03 pm

nail varnish remover on a cotton bud or good ol soap and water

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?   Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Toothbrushes are good for scrubbing up lots of stuff! I always keep some of those cheap and nasty Asda ones handy!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?   Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:21 pm

What I found works is Sticky Stuff Remover Gel, that i bought from Halfords, think it cost around a 4 or 5 quid, spray a little on a cotton bud, wipe it on, leave for a couple of minutes and then just wash it off
I found this works well on getting ink off VAM face's as well and doe's not tarnish or remove the original paint, as long as you don't leave it on too long and scrub all should be fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?   Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got this black sticky stuff on both of one of my mam hands anyone got any suggestions how to get rid of it ?
Page 1 of 1