ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)

Go down 
+19
BrandontheFigureFreak
inntruderr61
SJ7
Ddaydawson
Bond007ca
zulu1
Rossini
TALLY HO
ak615
Sparklebudgie
Danthecoat
ghost recon
clivvers
Beatlefan
Reddragon
somekindajoe
SlackElastic
Professor Gangrene Fan
action bob
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 am

Very nice and worth all the time and effort cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 am

Sparklebudgie wrote:
Very nice and worth all the time and effort cheers

Thanks Brian !! so pleased that you liked it mate cheers , means a lot mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:52 am

your hard work has paid off tenfold there my friend noticed the handy flare pistol on the shelf you never know when you might need one Very Happy

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 am

ak615 wrote:
your hard work has paid off tenfold there my friend noticed the handy flare pistol on the shelf you never know when you might need one Very Happy

Cheers Andy cheers , very kind my friend. As you say, you never know when you need a handy flare gun or shotgun eh ?? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:31 am

wow Dal - I am mightily impressed - this has come on so quickly - so much detail to take it

where did you source all the bits? is the furniture 1/6 dolls house stuff - and did you get off ebay.

off to trawl through your pics one more time!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:46 am

akumulator wrote:
wow Dal - I am mightily impressed - this has come on so quickly - so much detail to take it

where did you source all the bits? is the furniture 1/6 dolls house stuff - and did you get off ebay.

off to trawl through your pics one more time!

Thanks Paul Very Happy , you are very kind. All of the furniture piece's are made from 1;1 stuff, the desk is two jewelry boxes cut up and re attached to look like vam size. The Units are made of a 3D frame, the foot stool is a small wooden box. The sofa I made myself. All the furniture piece's came from charity shops, quite cheaply too. If you check the link at the top of the thread it should take you to my build thread Very Happy .
All the little books were supplied to me by taffy who printed them off a site, and everything else is a mix of vam/mam and lone rangers stuff cheers

Thanks again Paul, means a lot mate Wink
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 am

what an outstanding set up
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 am

TALLY HO wrote:
what an outstanding set up

many thanks Tally, glad you liked it mate, makes it all worthwhile cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:03 pm

just took a look through the build thread - some great tips on there mate

still dont know how you upholstered the sofa though Neutral - it looks TOO good ;-)
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 pm

akumulator wrote:

still dont know how you upholstered the sofa though Neutral - it looks TOO good ;-)

It was all about pulling the material tight and making fold's to hide all the inconsistency's lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
akumulator wrote:

It was all about pulling the material tight and making fold's to hide all the inconsistency's lol!

you any good at 1:1 upholstery Dal? the wife is always pestering me that we need a new sofa - i'm sure it would be cheaper to bring you down for the day and provide you with some bubble wrap and cheap felt!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 pm

This was well worth the wait Dal!!! It looks brilliant! One question though.. Where's the roast chicken dinner??? Lol

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 pm

they are on a diet !! lol! lol!

Thanks ross mate, means a lot, thanks for all the ideas and encouragement along the way too !! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Thanks Clive, I liked the idea of the ufo and bigfoot posters as it was the type of thing involved in my adventure action man games as a kid, and so I just had to include them.
AHA! So you weren't deliberately referencing the X Files then? Wink The UFO poster is the one Fox Mulder has on his office wall. Smile
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:57 pm

That did play a part too winch !! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:00 pm

A few more shots, enjoy

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 A2_zpsce133314

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 A5_zpsbade1bae

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 A7_zps456217b7

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 A9_zpse0ed263c
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Dal, that is superb!! I bet you are made up with yourself! That is just great, and I can see you have really had fun putting it together and finding all the bits to dress it - I love the pipe weed bottle. Superb Dal!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:45 pm

zulu1 wrote:
Dal, that is superb!! I bet you are made up with yourself! That is just great, and I can see you have really had fun putting it together and finding all the bits to dress it - I love the pipe weed bottle. Superb Dal!

Many thanks Tony, it was great fun to do although somewhat daunting at times lol! . I still want to add a few minor details, but other than that very happy with it Very Happy . I am pleased you liked the labels, and I could not resist popping in a LOTR reference cheers .
Thanks again mate, it really means a lot, thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Today's shots look great Dal. Although are you sure it's a 'crib'? Looking at how out of date the magazines are I'm inclined to think it's really a dentist's waiting room! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:53 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! , possible conspiracy papers steve Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 am

Very nice photo's Dal . He looks very much at home.

Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:53 am

Dal,

With the windows have you thought of some kind of bash with an assault entering from the outside?

The Assault could be Jake and another SAS guy busting up a fake ID ring or something like that LOL.

Love your work dude.... Serious LOVE IT!!!!!

Lots of work but we all love it...

Len

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Painted Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:28 am

Brilliant Dal, well done mate. A lot of patience there Dal, awesome work. Love the photo where you can see Action Man's head in the mirror. cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 am

More great pics Dal, hope Mrs Dal lets you keep it out on display!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)   Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's Crib. (Very Pic Heavy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next