ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY Joe Vehicles

Go down 
+7
vam78
Beatlefan
SJ7
Walter1965
inntruderr61
Bond007ca
BAMComix
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

MY Joe Vehicles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY Joe Vehicles   MY Joe Vehicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:57 pm

very nice i must get one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY Joe Vehicles   MY Joe Vehicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Lotsa play time there Dal. Btw, the ladder goes on the satelite launcher when it is pulled out. I'm happy to see you got one. Enjoy!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: MY Joe Vehicles   MY Joe Vehicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

FANTASTIC DAL Smile

Im so glad its gone to a good home........................ Its a great vehicle, it really is something to behold.

Sadly the wife didnt think so and she put her little foot down and said "NO"! No 

But so glad you got it Smile

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Enjoy Smile

Should add that this wasnt the only fantastic item sent over by Rick (Joeman) but more about that later Smile

Dont want to hijack your thread but can i just reccommend Rick (joeman) to everyone here his stuff is FANTASTIC as you can see. Fast reliable well packed items every time Smile

Rick has made someone elses dream come true cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: MY Joe Vehicles   MY Joe Vehicles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:43 am

Many thanks snow, I am pleased that you like it Very Happy 

Cheers Rick and lol! , I wondered where that ladder went ! lol! lol! 

Many, many thanks Dan bounce . It really was my ultimate want's on my list ! I really must thank your lovely wife lol! . It is a great vehicle thank you Very Happy 
I look forward to seeing your new additions mate Very Happy 

I can also whole heartily agree with Dan, Joeman stuff is awesome and anyone looking for Joe stuff, Rick is the way to go cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY Joe Vehicles   MY Joe Vehicles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY Joe Vehicles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2