ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
BrandontheFigureFreak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Well, it was several years ago that I got the great figure of John Rambo from First Blood by Hot Toys and in fact he was My FIRST EVER figure by Hot Toys! Being a collector of Sideshow,  they were costly but I found out that HT were far more expensive but had to have some figures they made so I was looking for a much lower priced one if I were to get them and saw they made a Rambo version from First Blood. Well it was a must have cuz I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan of First Blood and love Sylvester Stallone so it was just so obvious this was the one that was for Me! Much like the old Sideshow bodies from the old days like when they made Universal Monsters, I like this old Hot Toys body kinda better than the newer/recent TrueType versions. I guess because I am use to older stuff than newer? Still today, I am quite pleased with the sculpt, it so fantastic and gives total justice to Rambo/Stallone! If you have questions please ask away and comments appreciated!

Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080160
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080161
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080158
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080159
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080162
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080165
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080157
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080156
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080149
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080155
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080154
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080152
Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! P1080153

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Wow !! that's a great figure Brandon ! I like him a lot mate cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks a lot Dal, I thought you'd like him!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 am

I like that alot
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks Tally Ho!

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Great figure from a great movie! I love that movie so much I named my daughter 'Hope' after the town in it. I also like the seamless figure you can get based on Rambo: first blood part 2.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks!

Wow that is great Rossini, I'm, glad I ain't the only First Blood fan around here!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:29 am

Love this figure............... Now I have to acquire one for Myself.

Tony   cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:40 am

tmull wrote:
Love this figure............... Now I have to acquire one for Myself.

Tony   cheers cheers cheers
Thanks dude, good luck finding one at a good price!

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:36 pm

That's another cool figure, Brandon. The clothing detail is top notch Very Happy 

John Rambo should have had a Green Beret style number 2 army crewcut, he would have looked much more tougher and manly.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:04 pm

I enjoyed those first blood movies of Stallones! cheers 
And that figure you have of Sly is awesome Brandon! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks a lot guys Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!   Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past: John Rambo from First Blood!
Page 1 of 1