ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Empty
PostSubject: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 1:48 pm

So I thought of doing this for the future. I have a nice size Hot Toys collection, In this Hot Toys section you see My awesome Resident Evil Series and the first TrueType Females, I posted them years ago Shocked    

So here is John Rambo from First blood by Hot Toys...he was My first ever Hot Toys figure! I got him from Echo Base Toys. First Blood has always been My fave of the Rambo franchise.

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Rambo_10
My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Rambo_11

I posted this in the monthly comp many months ago and it got absolutely no response. I thought people would be really surprised that I have a Charles Bronson figure by Brothers Product a long while back and that I crossed him over with Stallone Rolling Eyes I may showcase him later on down the road .

Does Rambo make a "Death Wish"?

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! John_r10

I posted this long ago too but got lost in the shuffle Rolling Eyes Bruce Lee by Hot Toys. Got him for FREE from Sideshow along with the previously seen Sgt R. Lee Ermey via My rewards from the used to be great Sideshow store...only had to pay their really high shipping and this was in the early 2010s when they were changing and becoming generic hence the ads that I got with them

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Bruce_21
My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Bruce_23
My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Sgt_r_11
My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Sidesh10

I posted this in the monthly comp too, only Daryl had an interest. I thought it was a clever thing I did here: Meet the Bruces Rolling Eyes

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Meet_t12

If your interested in that great Bruce Campbell figure I have then CLICK HER FOR THE SHOWCASE, I covered him a lot Exclamation

That's all for now, I don't know how often I'll update this topic. I might archive My TrueType Females & Resident Evil figures in here briefly in a next update, till then I'll see you around Cool

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 2:45 am

I remember the Bruce's, but I don't recall seeing Rambo before.
I really like the Rambo figure. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 6:10 am

Oh I figured you did Daryl, that's why I mentioned you Very Happy I'm glad you like My Rambo. Oh you wouldn't have Daryl, you joined the board not long ago, I had originally posted him in 2013 and he got lost in the shuffle like so many. I had replied to you on My Sideshow one too and I'll say the same thing here. During these times in the later 2000s & even very earlier 2010s, companies like Hot Toys & Sideshow were very creative with their licenses and would have many different types of figures and ones that was rarely done before and they were affordable too..Sideshow's prcies was and while Hot toys was a bit more expansive, they did have an upper edge in sculpting and realism so back then I realized that and still got Hot Toys figures. Now IMO both of them along with other companies are making the same stuff that has been done over and over again not to mentioned they are extremely and insanely priced that is unaffordable now compared to then and it's been an issue of Mine for a long time now:roll:

Thanks again Daryl Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 7:32 am

Cool figures Brandon. Gotta say, I like the Bruce Lee figure!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 10:54 am

I hear you Brandon. Sideshow has been making some of the "A Real American Hero" Joes
in 1/6 scale. But like the GI Joe Collectors Club with their convention figures, they make them
in really low numbers. Making their price around $200 a figure. I have never paid more than
$65 for a figure. Including my Who's Neil figure, where only 700 were made.

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 10:58 am

Yes, I have a number of Sideshow Joes...who knows, maybe I'll get to them one day. Oh I have Daryl, some Sideshow, many Hot Toys but I must say they were worth it but even then they were cheap compared to now IMO. Thanks Daryl Smile

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 11:10 am

Some great figures Brandon.

Love the Rambo and along with Dal the Bruce Lee figure.

I have a Lee Emery figure- love those voice commands !! lol! lol!

As its my birthday .. I'm going to pop into B&M and see if they have those Mego Start Trek figures... Shocked Rolling Eyes

and I was doing so well...this month ... lol!
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 3:18 pm

Thanks Gunner and Happy B-Day cheers

Finally, somebody mentioned R. Lee ErmeyShocked I wasn't sure why he wasn't mentioned at all. I originally presented him in My Sideshow topic, he was just bonus here. I was like maybe they don't know who he is but who in the heck doesn't know who he is Question

OK, well, good luck with them Star Treks Wink

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 6:52 am

I know of R. Lee Ermey. But wasn't he made by a few different companies?

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 9:15 am

Hey Daryl, actually no, Sideshow made a few variants of him in different outfits with different electronic quotes.

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Lee Emery figure   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Hi guys ,

here are some shots of Gunny Lee in action .

Here he is whipping some recruits into shape...

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! IMG-2023

PT is good for you, PT is good for me ! Pain is weakness leaving the body.. Hurrah !

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! IMG-2044

Well any day sweetheart..don't bother to go the extra mile.. Scumbag!

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Fullsizeoutput-3ba

Why are you affecting the quality of my life ??

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! IMG-2019

You'll  PT until you die !

He did a good job these guys turned out like this  lol!

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Fullsizeoutput-369

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 2:38 pm

Hey Gunner, that is awesome! Those are YOUR pics rights? If they are then I recommend that you post 1 of them in the monthly competition!

Say, since Ermey is actually a Sideshow figure, I quoted your cool post over at My My SIDESHOW Collection Topic cheers

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 6:37 pm

Hi Brandon,
yes .. they are my pics.

From a photo story way back when in the photobucket days Rolling Eyes

I still had a few left over on my camera thankfully lol!
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 3:01 am

I see, that's cool bounce Like I said, I think their good enough to present in the monthly comp Very Happy Thanks for letting Me know Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!   My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hot Toys Collection: John Rambo & Bruce Lee!
Page 1 of 1