ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Empty
PostSubject: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

I made this guy along with some others in 2008 when I first started kitbashing. He is among My favorites of all My bashes and I hope you guys like him as well! He may look like some other killers like Michael Myers or the Reaper, I intended him to be a new character of Mine so it's just a coincidence.  However, his face and name are a bit of an "Easter egg" reference, see if you can figure it out:scratch:

As with ALL of My others, I have given him an identity, Soon he will be seen again with one of My characters in a major story and in fact the Death Bringer is his arc-rival, comments appreciated, enjoy!

------------------------------------------

The Death Bringer!

Born as: Craig James Daniels.

Current Name: The Death Bringer!

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: Everywhere and anywhere he pleases!

Occupation: Not much is known about Craig Daniels the Death Bringer.

Status: The serial killer is known as the Death Bringer by the FBI. Still at large killing anybody and everybody in sight that he pleases! Always wears a gray jumpsuit and a strange mask and is always armed with heavy artillery!

Notable Feats: Serial killer who has been at large at least eleven years killing over 554 people in several States of the US. Is a weapons and martial arts expert and has no known fear of any kind. Has no remorse for any living thing nor himself. Will do everything it takes to kill even if it means being in a shootout to his last breath!

Group: N/A
-----------------------------------------------------------

One of the most dangerous men on the planet!

Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040244
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040245
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040246
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040247
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040248
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040249
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040253
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040254
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040251
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040256

What? He's gonna reveal his face???????
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040259
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040263
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040260
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040264
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040265
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040266
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040268

Revealed, he is still one bad dude!
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040270
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040271
Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! P1040275

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 pm

cool figure Brandon, he looks like he could be a tough to take down !
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:06 pm

You are right on the money Dal!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am

Anybody figure out his "Easter Egg" reference in anme & face? How bout you Dal?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 am

I don't like it. I don't like these modern 1/6 'hyper detailed' figures / kitbashes in general...give me VAM any day...
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am

Stan wrote:
I don't like it. I don't like these modern 1/6 'hyper detailed' figures / kitbashes in general...give me VAM any day...

Gosh dude, take it easy, thanks for your opinion: lol:

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Nice bash Brandon! I reckon he looks like John Travolta with lighter hair if I'm honest.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Brandon I really really like this 1/6 kitbash you have done Very Happy, firstly I love the name The Death Bringer and secondly I like the gear hes wearing it's simple and it works well Very Happy.

Dead Cool Kitbash Brandon

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Brandon I really really like this 1/6 kitbash you have done Very Happy, firstly I love the name The Death Bringer and secondly I like the gear hes wearing it's simple and it works well Very Happy.

Dead Cool Kitbash Brandon

Thanks a lot Acke, I appreciate that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!   Craig Daniels the Death Bringer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craig Daniels the Death Bringer!
Page 1 of 1