ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man NBC Suit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Action Man NBC Suit Empty
PostSubject: Action Man NBC Suit   Action Man NBC Suit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi guys,
         this is another Golden Oldie.

Action Man NBC Suit NBCSUIT_zps468d2ad5

The smock was copied using a Mountain Rescue Smock as a pattern and it and the trousers were made from those ubiquitous German Army shirts that were EVERYWHERE on the surplus market in the late 80's and early 90's.

The Black Gloved hand came from a cheap knock off figure and once his knackered grippers were removed they fit nicely and firmly onto his forearms.

Rifle, Boots, 58 Webbing and S6 Respirator are all VAM.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Action Man NBC Suit   Action Man NBC Suit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Shiver down my spine , spent many a day\night dressed like that on manouvers during cold war days , a bash I've wanted to do myself ,
GAS GAS GAS 3 dreaded words as you would have to mask up in 9 seconds or you were dead

Be in time mask in 9 , stay alive mask in 5

Outstanding bash
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Action Man NBC Suit   Action Man NBC Suit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm

When I joined up in the 80's we dressed like that but also had to wear our tin hats aswell
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Action Man NBC Suit   Action Man NBC Suit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:45 pm

very cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Action Man NBC Suit   Action Man NBC Suit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
When I joined up in the 80's we dressed like that but also had to wear our tin hats aswell

As mentioned in some of the other threads this was done in the days of film and prints I think I have another photo somewhere of this same bash but also wearing the camouflaged helmet from the VAM Modern British Infantryman outfit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Man NBC Suit   Action Man NBC Suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man NBC Suit
Page 1 of 1