ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I.Joe as General Patton

Go down 
+5
TALLY HO
Reddragon
Danthecoat
BAMComix
Captian action
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

G.I.Joe as General Patton Empty
PostSubject: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:48 pm

G.i.Joe as General Patton
G.I.Joe as General Patton <a href=G.I.Joe as General Patton D2129e53-fcfd-4dbf-9cca-3299d5b8a51b_zps6642eaa2" />
Just got to get the correct pistols !and not the lebel's

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenG.I.Joe as General Patton G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Very cool Jay !! he looks the business mate, but why do I keep thinking of Kenny Everett ?? lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Joking aside mate, top bash Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:13 pm

yep must be the shoulders!! lol! lol! 
some might say not really a kitbash as most of it is dragon items, but I had to piece it all together from different sources ! so it is sort of kitbashed !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenG.I.Joe as General Patton G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm

it looks fantastic either way mate !!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 am

"LETS PUT EM IN A FIELD, WRAP BARBED WIRE ROUND THEM,SPIN EM TILL THEY ARE DIZZY AND THEN BOMB THE BAS%^RDS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! 

Great custom he looks the business cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

What pistols do you need for him ??
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Cracking bash C.A, he looks fantastic. Very Happy 

TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 pm

outstanding work ,
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:59 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
... but why do I keep thinking of Kenny Everett ?? lol! 
lol! lol! 

Great bash Jay. 'Patton' was a great movie but the most ill advised line...

'That's why Americans have never lost, and will never lose a war... '

Spoken by someone who's grandfather was a Confederate general? scratch 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Gi joe looks great as Patton! cheers 
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Patton on de-Nazification " trying to de-nazify a kraut is like trying to fire a .45 with a fart" no wonder the German high command believed him to be the Allies most ablest commander.

Captian action

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
"LETS PUT EM IN A FIELD, WRAP BARBED WIRE ROUND THEM,SPIN EM TILL THEY ARE DIZZY AND THEN BOMB THE BAS%^RDS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! 

Great custom he looks the business cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

What pistols do you need for him ??
colt peacemakers I believe dan, I have a couple of lebels that are doing the job at the mo ,when I get the peacemakers,i wil have to paint the handles cream/white as his pistols where ivroy handled.
I like the line in patton the film when a reporter asks about his pearl handled pistols and he replies something along the lines of any cheap new Orleans dandy would have pearl handle guns these are ivory son , can't remember the exact quote from the film but is was along them lines lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:15 am

Nice one!!! the flags set the bash off nicely.

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:27 am

Absolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe as General Patton   G.I.Joe as General Patton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I.Joe as General Patton
Page 1 of 1