ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dressing my british army major

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

dressing my british army major Empty
PostSubject: dressing my british army major   dressing my british army major Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 pm

only after doing the above i had the idea that i should have put the shirt inside the jacket first , that would have saved me a lot of hassle trying to pull the sleeves down to smooth the figure out . after all he is an officer and not supposed to work with his body but his brains .i dont think i am the first to have this thought but i hope this helps some one out , cheers jim
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: dressing my british army major   dressing my british army major Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:33 am

That's a good idea. I usually get small elastic bands to hold the shirt sleeve in place and the cut the off when the jacket is over the top.

Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: dressing my british army major   dressing my british army major Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 am

good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dressing my british army major   dressing my british army major Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dressing my british army major
Page 1 of 1