ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Empty
PostSubject: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 9:24 pm

Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck and mam motocrosser by an early EE BP Figure dressed in mam clothing and a ken jumper As I came across it and thought it would work well in the photos

Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1276
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1275
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1274
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1273
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1271
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1270
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1269
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1268
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1267
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1266
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1265
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1264
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1263
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1262
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1261
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1260
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1259
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1258
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1257
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1255
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1254
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1253
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1252
Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Img_1251

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 9:49 pm

Okay, I’m just totally loving all these woodland outside pictures of vintage Cherilea British army truck and mam motocross. I bet you had lots of fun setting these up and then taking the pictures too.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 10:28 pm

Me too , I used to love riding Motorbikes through the woods and round the fields , Nice little story you created .

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 12:44 am

Thanks the compliments Alex And Chip , My friends  cheers cheers , they are very much appreciated.

Thanks Alex cheers
I only had a couple of hours yesterday and although extremely sore now and paying for it wee pain.
I was glad to get out of the house and getting an Ammo photoshoot silent visual cartoon where it is entirely the viewers comic - They make there own version with the in order of photos taken and edited ( choosing which photos to use from out of the 56 photos taken & coming up with a basic heading to everybody's own interpretation of the silent photoshoot comic. ) I haven't fully had a chance to fully appreciate the photos taken yesterday now, As it was a very hectic day. I'll see them properly afterw this reply, please carry on reading Alex my friend  cheers

Hi Chip ,
And many thanks for your compliments, coming from someone in Ammo that I really enjoy your posts and have lost count of the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw 's with your stunning attention to detail and wealth of knowledge regarding your figures historical background and relevant information. Some of the photos you have taken are so close to the real thing. It's a talent you have chip and to get praise from you makes me feel like William Wallace 10 feet tall.
I was missing my clear Perspex stand for the motocrosser , which made it harder to get into position and that will have something to do with the pain I am feeling right now   No a day off rest today is on the cards for sure  Smile
You will know only too well about the ultimate natural high from riding a motorbike off road. Earlobe to earlobe Smile , enjoying yourself that much , it not till you get home park up and then the day catches up with you and exhaustion kicks in But the Buzz about your body still overpowering the pain And already buzzing about getting out the following weekend.within a months off- roading you can become very strong and I found it amazing As the fun you have is second to none ( providing the bike doesn't have any issues) . It's an experience that'll make you feel Such Alive whilst smiling at the exact same time.
Thanks again Chip , I feel blessed with your compliments my friend   cheers
I'll speak to you soon my friend's  cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 2:09 am

That's a great series of photos, Allan. cheers

There was a time when I was much younger I rode off road bikes with friends. It was a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:06 am

Thanks for the compliments on the photos Daryl my friend  cheers ,
It's very much appreciated  cheers
Yes there's nothing else in the world that has given me that ultimate natural high.
I miss it terribly now  Neutral , But such is life  lol! I would imagine it being a lot more frowned apan these days though. I had the time of my life ever time I went out. Even if it was a bad day, getting through it with friends was always a joy full of laughter at the end of the evening  Very Happy

I'll speak to you soon Daryl my friend  cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 7:30 am

Brilliant photos Allen, you found a fantastic playground!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 10:06 pm

Thanks for the compliments on the photos Dal my friend  cheers it's very much appreciated  cheers
Yes , It's a brilliant area with loads of potential photoshoot's.
I'll speak to you soon Dal my friend  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.   Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out the new vintage Cherilea British army truck.
Page 1 of 1