ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some tips I've learned since joining here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Some tips I've learned since joining here Empty
PostSubject: Some tips I've learned since joining here   Some tips I've learned since joining here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Some random tips I've learned recently to share with any other newbies...alien 

1. If you have a stiff zipper on an outfit you can use a candle to rub up and down the teeth for lubrication
2. If you have those new grippers and have trouble getting them down the outfit sleeves then wrap them in silver foil first
3. If your figure has 'stuck' limbs then place the offending limb into a bowl of boiling water for a couple of mins first
4. You can make your own 'temporary' uniform sticker by printing it out and using double sided tape to stick it in place
5. Do your research first before you buy your next figure/outfit, there are plenty of people to ask here...don't be shy
6. Your imagination is your only limitation to what you can create...if your wallet is big enough of course...Razz 

I'll add some more as they pop into my head...Idea 

Cheers

Ralph

Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Some tips I've learned since joining here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some tips I've learned since joining here   Some tips I've learned since joining here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:30 am

The biggest thing I've learnt. Is the kindness, generosity and dare I say love on AMMO is second to none and spans the world. It's a wonderfully supportive site that encourages its members (us) no matter what size our collection is or what we collect.

I'm proud to be a member of AMMO and have made many great mates too. You have seen me through dark times and I feel closer to many of you than I do most of my siblings and I still miss Ade! 

So thank you Dal for setting up onesixth, which became AMMO and thanks to all of us for making it what it is :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

Some tips I've learned since joining here
Page 1 of 1