ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max Steel Going Futirstic

Go down 
+4
peterodgers
Sparklebudgie
ghost recon
DrDalek6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

Max Steel Going Futirstic Empty
PostSubject: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Hey guys the other evening I got back to thinking about repaiinting Max Steel heads something I haven't thought about for a long time and it got me thinking about trying to repaint one of my figures hair in silver for that futiristci look and possibly if it goes well doing one of his arms silver as well to create the bionic look, so far I'm into my 2nd evening painiting so most of the hair appears to be covered and I need to go over the finer details wait for it to dry before getting some of the excess off the skin and varnish it of course might try to take a photo or two in the morning.
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Look forward to seeing what you have done with it Scot. Sounds interesting

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Look forward to seeing what you have done with it Scot. Sounds interesting

Thanks he's just had a coat of varnish and I went over the bits which were a bit thin last night so hopefully he'll be ready to be cleaned up soon and then find him an appropriate outfit. Here's some photos of him as I left him on Wendesday morning

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1060790_zps06bcf7a7

As you can see his friend was rather curious as to what was going on

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1060796_zps2811ffe6
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Flash Gordon Bash perhaps?

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Nice paint job! He could be Max Steel's evil twin - Max Chrome! He's come from an alternative universe to stop Max being as popular as Action Man. Oh, wait a minute...!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Evil twin...hummmm I like that idea... Very Happy 

peterodgers wrote:
Nice paint job!  He could be Max Steel's evil twin - Max Chrome!  He's come from an alternative universe to stop Max being as popular as Action Man.  Oh, wait a minute...!

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Sparklebudgie wrote:
Flash Gordon Bash perhaps?

Hmm Flash Steel has a nice ring to it  Very Happy  maybe, I'll have to root around in my spares box and see what looks good

Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:03 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Nice paint job!  He could be Max Steel's evil twin - Max Chrome!  He's come from an alternative universe to stop Max being as popular as Action Man.  Oh, wait a minute...!

Not exactly what I was thinking although I guess anything could happen in the future, I can see him being a good rival for my Atomic Man though particularly if I decide to paint one arm silver at a later stage  Wink 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Not bad!  It's certainly different!

He kind of looks like a new Marvel superhero, all the figure needs now is a colourful lycra outfit, eye mask and cape!...  " Silver Boy!" the Silver Surfers sidekick  Wink

DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey guys bit of an update on this I've varnished him and been meaning to take some photos for a while, so here he is teamed up with one of Max Steel's descendants who also looks quite futuristic

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070718web_zpsf9c768f7

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070719web_zps8545c6ef

I figured one of the Dr X's looked quite suitable for a futuristic opponent so here they are on a misison stalking him

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070720web_zps9a2f37d0

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070723web_zps80c584eb

Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070734web_zpsf6bb969f

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070735web_zps0c88b1ec

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070737web_zpscd37f72c

Max Steel Going Futirstic P1070741web_zpsf8415f4b
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Great shots Scott, that silver hair looks great!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Great shots Scott, that silver hair looks great!  cheers 

Thanks mate glad you like the photos and the hair, I've got a few figures together to form him a bit of a team now just gotta get round to taking some photos  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:35 pm

how about stainless steel ....lol

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMax Steel Going Futirstic G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 am

Nicely done Scott and great pics!  cheers 

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Captian action wrote:
how about stainless steel ....lol

Smile Well Sheffield is well known for making good quality stainless steel  Very Happy  Wink 
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Nicely done Scott and great pics!  cheers 

Thanks glad you like them  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Going Futirstic   Max Steel Going Futirstic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Steel Going Futirstic
Page 1 of 1