ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE VETERAN, 50 years of service

Go down 
+8
Captian action
thierry
ghost recon
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
peterodgers
somekindajoe
BAMComix
12 posters
AuthorMessage

THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Empty
PostSubject: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:34 pm

I entered Service in 1964. From the very first moment I was assigned with the most dangerous Missions, in every corner of the world. I've fought in all kind of wars, been parachuted behind enemy lines, rescued sunken treasures, entered the most intrincate jungles and crossed sun scorched deserts. I've succesfully accomplished space missions.

Yes, I know younger fellas have been recruited. Better trained, fitter. But in many cases, my superiors still have full confidence on me. These rookies are too specialized, most of them only have seen the shelf parade. Never in the mud...

I still feel myself strong to assume every risk, every adventure, every enemy. Retirement? Don't make me laugh...

THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet08
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet11

THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet01
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet02
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet03
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet04
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet05
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet06

Receiving orders...
THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Vet07
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 pm

superb upload Pepe !! he looks terrific mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Fantastic Pepe! Love the write up of Joe's history and the veteran pics are brilliant!

koenig wrote:

Yes, I know younger fellas have been recruited. Better trained, fitter..

Nah! GI Joe's the 'original and best!'

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Wow! That really is a stunning looking figure!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Nice uniform! Great outdoor shots too! The figure does have that rugged veteran look about it cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:48 am

very nice looks like hes had plenty action heres to the next 50 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 am

wonderful mate, he's grey.............just like me
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:49 am

koenig What a fantastic short speech you have done, it was very moving and very powerful, well done, as for your outdoor photos loving them, loving them loving them Wink.

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:58 am

Loved the overview of his beginnings to present day & just LOVE this bash ! He is very well put together. Great uploads !!

Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:18 am

Fantastic veteran.... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:51 am

awesome !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenTHE VETERAN, 50 years of service G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Great all round well thought out bash
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Pepe my friend, that is awesome well done, I enjoyed reading this, photos are superb well done  Very Happy 

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:52 am

Excellent mature figure beautifully kitted out in modern gear. Great series of photos.

A very nice tribute to the 50th anniversary!

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 am

Brilliant job and "Old Soldiers never die, they just goto hell and regroup"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE VETERAN, 50 years of service   THE VETERAN, 50 years of service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE VETERAN, 50 years of service
Page 1 of 1