ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does Action Man mean to you?

Go down 
+7
Beatlefan
Sparklebudgie
Captian action
Col
TheOneManKid
BAMComix
somekindajoe
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does Action Man mean to you?   What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:29 pm

Well said Ian! cheers

somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: What does Action Man mean to you?   What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
we all know the feeling that this foot tall superhero has given us

Love it! lol! lol!

Well said indeed Ian and Clive! I'm getting misty-eyed reading what you've both written!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: What does Action Man mean to you?   What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:24 pm

clivvers wrote:
"Action Man should never be used for 15 minutes of fame, or in a selfish way."

...and just as Tom K was embracing the whole VAM celebrity/diva thing and Hawke has started preening his new flock in the mirror each morning after winning the most handsome VAM competition... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: What does Action Man mean to you?   What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:27 pm

clivvers wrote:
"it will outlast a Windows 8 computer"

Tom K agrees wholeheartedly, but just wanted to remind you politely, that Windows 8 has been superseded already and Windows 10 is the final, final, final version...lol!

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: What does Action Man mean to you?   What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:58 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
clivvers wrote:
"it will outlast a Windows 8 computer"

Tom K agrees wholeheartedly, but just wanted to remind you politely, that Windows 8 has been superseded already and Windows 10 is the final, final, final version...lol!

My prediction was right, Windows 8 is now being swept under the carpet and Action Man is still going strong! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Action Man mean to you?   What does Action Man mean to you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does Action Man mean to you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2