ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow

Go down 
+3
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
DrDalek6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Empty
PostSubject: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Also took some photos of one of my MAM's, Redwolf, a couple of my Max Steel guys and of course the big bad Ice punk villain Antifreeze enjoying the snow I mean after all it's natural environment  Wink for him surprised I haven't taken any snow photos of him before

"Look I see him up there!"

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110221_zpsa93c9998

In full icy glory

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110231_zpsf5e0a0b6

And angry

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110242_zpsd48be3b2

One Max Steel tries to climb up towards Antifreeze

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110232_zps681105c4

Last edited by DrDalek6 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110245_zpsce2ead9b

Redwolf has managed to follow Antifreezes tracks and now he's ready to take him down!

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110249_zps27f2d599

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  P1110251_zps2dc31d42
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Excellent outdoor play photos, DD!!!! santa santa santa santa

It's not often we see snow. Snow seems to make the figures look more realistic, it's like the final scene from a MAM film.
I'm liking what you kitted the figures out with, Max with grey hair looks like a team-leader with plenty of mission experience (an old timer) , Redwolf has a brilliant head-sculpt, an expert tracker no doubt rendeer rendeer rendeer

I enjoyed looking at these.

Last edited by clivvers on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Scott I'm really loving your Antifreeze and the guys in the snow photos you have taking, Antifreeze sure is one cool bad guy don't you think hu .

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Great photos DrDalek6! cheers Antifreeze sure does look angry...

Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:02 am

Great pictures Scott.

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:48 am

Great photos scott! I wish we could get some snow down south!!!

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:59 am

clivvers wrote:
Excellent outdoor play photos, DD!!!! santa santa santa santa

It's not often we see snow. Snow seems to make the figures look more realistic, it's like the final scene from a MAM film.
I'm liking what you kitted the figures out with, Max with grey hair looks like a team a leader with plenty of mission experience (an old timer) , Redwolf has a brilliant head-sculpt, an expert tracker no doubt rendeer rendeer rendeer

I enjoyed looking at these.

Thanks yes I've found you can often take quite good photos in the snow it seems to offer a different sort of light quality. The Max with the silver hair is the futuristic custom I did a while back I think I decided to call him Silver Steel, part of the reason I chose Redwolf was because he should have good tracking skills with his profile did consider bringing Flynt out but, couldn't be bothered trying to find him an outfit to wear outside whereas Redwolfs outfit already looks quite appropriate.

Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:02 am

Ackie88 wrote:
Scott I'm really loving your Antifreeze and the guys in the snow photos you have taking,  Antifreeze sure is one cool bad guy don't you think hu .

Thanks he's sort of like an ice punk with that face and those ice spikes on his head, he was about the only villain I had as a kid. He's not doing to bad to say one of my friends broke his neckpiece trying to take his head of to create an ice wolf mutant (they did create a replacement wooden neck peg but, his head still has a tendancy to fall off) Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:03 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great photos DrDalek6!  cheers  Antifreeze sure does look angry...

Thanks well so do Gangrene and Tempest lets face it if you were working for someone with as foul a temper as Dr X and you kept being beaten by Action Man you'd probably look fairly angry as well
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:06 am

Rossini wrote:
Great photos scott! I wish we could get some snow down south!!!

Thanks I hope you do as well our snows just about gone which means can hopefully clear out the pond next week cheers we were going to do it this week but, the weather mucked that up. We've had plenty of snow damage as well to some of the trees and shrubs spent the best part of the 3 days I've been in just sawing and shifting the damage and will probably be busy with that all day tomorrow at least.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 am

Great photo shoot I'm liking the Antifreeze he's really in his element here Cool

Ian

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:59 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Great photo shoot I'm liking the Antifreeze he's really in his element here Cool

Ian

Thanks glad you like the photos yes he is in his element that's what made me think may as well take some photos of the iceman in his natural environment Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antifreeze and the guys in the snow    Antifreeze and the guys in the snow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antifreeze and the guys in the snow
Page 1 of 1