ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie

Go down 
+4
gibri
clivvers
BAMComix
Hawkeye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 am

Captian action wrote:
old crocky looks like frankenvam!.... lol!

lol! cheers Jay yes I did see Frankensteins monster there Shocked lol!

Hawkeye

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 am

clivvers wrote:
"The Crocky Horror Show!"  lol!

That looks pretty cool, and creepy too! It reminds me of an ex Mummy.

You could do a fantasy horror 'Mummy Squad'  It'll look even better once it's been painted. I think the eyes would look scary if painted just white, with no pupils  bounce

Yes Clive I can see that too the early Mummy was played by Boris Karl off back in the early days who also played Frankensteins monster so I'm pleased it has a bit of his look Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 am

snow white wrote:
looks good i like it

Thanks Gary I'm going to have a go at painting this one today jocolor lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Here's my go at painting Crocky, Yorkie Mk2 and while I was in the painting mood I tried a couple of the Platoon heads I've recently cast the paint needs some smartening up Embarassed but it is my first attempts at anything like these scratch

Meet The Zombie Apocalypse pale Shocked affraid No

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8042_zps2dyladim

Here's Crocky with the living dead rising around him Twisted Evil

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8047_zpsdv5n1dxd

He's so Handsome is old Crocky lol!

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8048_zpswf3uovgo

This is Yorkie Mk2 walking with the Ghools

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8059_zpsvrukl3kc

Barnes Zombie Style

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8067_zpsjo94ussr

Elias Day of the Dead

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8070_zpsmiepckqg

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 IMGP8077_zpsaoextcvy

This plateful will upset any stomache pale lol!

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:33 pm

a fine job !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMy first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 pm

They make good zombies! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 am

Captian action wrote:
a fine job !

Thanks Jay, I've still got some work to do on them but getting there Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:27 am

snow white wrote:
brilliant love this one
https://s288.photobucket.com/user/19ianhodgson62/media/IMGP8059_zpsvrukl3kc.jpg.html

Thanks Gary old Barnes looks quite good all zombified lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 am

clivvers wrote:
They make good zombies! affraid

Cheers Clive will see what the next coats of paint bring may even make old Crocky and Yorkie Mk2 more hansome than they already are No Mad lol!

PostSubject: Re: My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie   My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first ever sculpt and copy of Don Levine's Rocky please meet Yorkie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2