ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set

Go down 
+6
Beatlefan
AManfromcoalville
Sgt_Elias
inntruderr61
Danthecoat
BAMComix
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Empty
PostSubject: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Really pleased with my latest arrival from Joeman, the Mummys Tomb Set  cheers (Many thanks Rick  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy ). Never had a snow cat as a kid or any other similar off roader, so this set really is quite special to me  Very Happy .

All the other parts are tucked away in the rear of the vehicle, also Rick sent me a land adventurer outfit, which is in great condition ! who I have also included, on my custom atomic man. (Jim the outfit you sent me I have plans for mate but it is going to take me a while to finish  cheers )

Land Adventurers with the Mummy

G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set MummysTomb004_zpsbf23128d

The Mummy

G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set MummysTomb008_zpsc271bf39
G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set MummysTomb009_zps44f4b535
G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set MummysTomb0010_zps78539077

Last edited by actionman2272 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Fantastic Set

Been looking forward to seeing the photos of this set mate Smile

You have brought Christmas forward for Dal Rick well done fellas great to see a happy deal Smile

Good Stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 pm

cheers Dan santa I am thrilled with it and I cannot recommend joeman high enough for the quality of his Joe stuff that he sells cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Awesome set! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:34 pm

amazing set and congratulations Dal, AT gear looks great!!! And love the two figures, thanks for sharing mate Wink
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Wow! I love this set. I think the whole Mummy's tomb Adventure was an inspired idea, and I know it would have knocked my socks off to have had it as a kid!

Top post!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Thanks guys, looks like I am not the only one who loves this set !! I agree Jim, it would have been amazing to have owned it as a kid, such a pity AT never made it over here cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Great set - thanks for sharing mate!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:33 pm

no problem mate, I am glad you liked it cheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Great upload Dal, I love it mate. I'm a big fan of the AT figures, outfits and vehicles.

I intend to get some AT stuff in the new year, I'd love to get some of the bigger vehicles but shipping and import tax is sooooo expensive now.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks mate, I too really like the AT stuff, I would like the mobile command truck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:45 pm

quick AT question - just tryinmg to understand how AT fits in the GIJ timeline - did the range start with the flock haired figures - or are there flocks the precede the AT range?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I believe the AT series started with the fuzzys and then later issues were ee's. It is my understanding on the subject that around 1970, the AT range was brought in after Militery figures were changed to adventurers, hence the name Adventure Team. I hope this helps Paul.
I am sure that if I am mistaken, one of our American members could correct my mistake Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 pm

1969 was the first real change from military to Adventures of GI Joe, just look at some of the 69 only sets, Mouth of Doom for example. 1969 Joes still had PH. First issue Talking Astro had PH. 1970 was the real Adventure Team, Flocked and had hard hands. I believe 1973 was the KFG beginning, 1975 was the start of the Atomic Man, MB and EE era if I'm not mistaken, I'd have to ck the books to bet on the later dates!

Rick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
cheers Dan santa I am thrilled with it and I cannot recommend joeman high enough for the quality of his Joe stuff that he sells cheers cheers

Dal, you did find the jewels, I don't see them in the pics, they are tough to find, I know they were in there???

Rick
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 pm

thanks Rick, always best to know the full story. I looked it up on wikipedia. Again mate, thanks for the Mummys Tomb set cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 pm

joeman wrote:
actionman2272 wrote:

Dal, you did find the jewels, I don't see them in the pics, they are tough to find, I know they were in there???

Rick

Hey Rick, I only took the vehicle out and a few other bits, I completely forgot about the jewels. I shall have a look in the box tomorrow in all the bags, do you remember which bag they were in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Cheers for all the info guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
joeman wrote:
actionman2272 wrote:

Rick

Hey Rick, I only took the vehicle out and a few other bits, I completely forgot about the jewels. I shall have a look in the box tomorrow in all the bags, do you remember which bag they were in?

Maybe with the net??, I forget!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:13 am

Stunning set Dal!! Great info too from you and Rick. I'm intrigued, where are those jewels?
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 am

Hey Dal,
I’m really pleased with your latest arrival from Joeman bet it’s like getting an early Christmas present santa . The Mummies Tomb looks all Egyptiany which I just love. You may have never had a snow cat as a kid but you DO NOW! Liking the land adventurer outfit and what great condition it's in as well. The land adventurer outfit looks really nice on your custom atomic man. Looking forward to seeing what you have plans for the outfit that Jim sent you.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Thanks Mark & Alexander, yes mate Christmas really did come early Very Happy . Also mark, I can see why you loved your snow cat, these are awesome vehicles !! now to find the family jewels !! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:49 am

Yeah Rick has top quality items................................... king king king king

Tony
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 pm

out and about in the snow

G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Snowpics018_zpseef6038f
G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Snowpics016_zps6b9d1e79
G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Snowpics015_zps723cad9d
G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Snowpics014_zps3adf8ca8
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm

snow treading! cheers Great pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set   G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I.Joe Mummy's Tomb Set
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next