ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot

Go down 
+3
barney_leadhead
Sparkys6887
Hawkeye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Empty
PostSubject: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Ive just been to my local auction sale today and found these bits amongst a mixed box lot I picked up for £15 really pleased especially when I found the original German Iron Cross at the bottom of the box

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot IMGP7896_zpsbvrggvmy

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot IMGP7897_zps764n042c

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot IMGP7898_zps2deobhwb

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot IMGP7899_zpsdtlb1vna

All in all a good pick up with a load of Corgi Dinky and lone star vehicles etc. and 2 rare packs of original 70s Horror Top Trumps look like they haven't been use apart from the crack in one plastic case

Cheers Ian

Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:17 am

Well done Ian. Those Stars could be great for restoring boxes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:18 am

Got a feeling one of those could be the red devil card??
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:30 am

Great win
Back to top Go down
barney_leadhead
Painted Head
barney_leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 am

Great find Ian.

I still have my original Dinky police tranny van like that in your pic along with a fire tender version and the facelift motorway maintenance.
Didn't have police range rover but do have ambulance and fire versions.
I also recognise the Matchbox articulated horsebox Smile

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 am

nice nostalgic box of goodies mate !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAuction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:18 pm

you jammy git you well done , any idea what came with the 6 stars Question

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:31 pm

An intresting haul Cool

It looks like someone has lost their Action Man mission briefing notes, scribbled down on that piece of card.

I've got a few Corgis and my childhood (1965?) Lesney/Matchbox old banger, which i gave a Destruction Derby look with a hammer when i was young Sad

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 pm

great find
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
Got a feeling one of those could be the red devil card??

Cheers Mark not sure what the stars were off but most in good nick Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:42 pm

barney_leadhead wrote:
Great find Ian.

I still have my original Dinky police tranny van like that in your pic along with a fire tender version and the facelift  motorway maintenance.
Didn't have police range rover but do have ambulance and fire versions.
I also recognise the Matchbox articulated horsebox Smile

Cheers barney_leadhead I've started to put some of this lot on EBay I've paired the Range Rover and Tranny Van together as well as putting on a Lone Star Ford Zodiac "Impy" Estate also a Matchbox VW Camper van, will be putting more on over the next few days

Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Captian action wrote:
nice nostalgic box of goodies mate !

Cheers Mate but will have to move most of it on so posting a lot on ebay

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 pm

blueboxier wrote:
you jammy git you well done , any idea what came with the 6 stars Question

Cheers Jim but not too sure but I'd have said possibly a Vehicle mate scratch Smile

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:51 pm

clivvers wrote:
An intresting haul  Cool

It looks like someone has lost their Action Man mission briefing notes, scribbled down on that piece of card.

I've got a few Corgis and my childhood (1965?) Lesney/Matchbox old banger, which i gave a Destruction Derby look with a hammer when i was young Sad

Cheers Clive yes someone's top secret documents from back in the day I will need to try and break the code lol! Yes a lot of the old di-cast toys got the same treatment but some of these are in quite good nick so I'm putting em on eBay as I don't really collect cars can only afford my main passion lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 pm

ctnsldr66 wrote:
great find

Cheers Andy these things come up every now and again, Being in rite place rite time helps lol!

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:51 pm

bargain ...........nice find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot   Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction find German Iron Cross and Star Cards in box lot
Page 1 of 1