ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

re-flocked man of action

Go down 
+2
Teckno Viking
Captian action
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

re-flocked man of action Empty
PostSubject: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Here is my Walmart G.I. JOE Adventure team man of action Bubba with his older brother Jed !
re-flocked man of action Image_zps7hqpst5b
Jed re flocked by me .

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenre-flocked man of action G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Outstanding Job with the re flocking.

They look great together.
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Looks great CA, you are a flock star in the making cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Captian action wrote:
Here is my Walmart G.I. JOE Adventure team man of action Bubba with his older brother Jed !
re-flocked man of action Image_zps7hqpst5b
Jed re flocked by me .

I can see a family resembalance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Nice job on the reflock!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:48 pm

looking good
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:53 am

Great job! cheers

Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Very smart...I've never been a fan of white Flock but that looks impressive!
You've made me re-think there!

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:33 pm

brownboots wrote:
..I've never been a fan of white Flock but that looks impressive!

You've gotta love a 'Race' Bannon!

Didn't you ever watch Johnny Quest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kg_tzQvf4

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:22 pm

that's it I got to get him a red shirt and white shoes now ! ........ lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenre-flocked man of action G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re-flocked man of action   re-flocked man of action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re-flocked man of action
Page 1 of 1