ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Empty
PostSubject: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 5:52 pm

A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. IMG_4656
A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me Very Happy, he's done a flocking fantastic job on them. A BIG FLOCKING THANK YOU JAYSON.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Great job!...MAM beards! Look great!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 6:47 pm

agreed! fantastic work cheers well done guys!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 9:32 pm

I've got a beardy EE flock from Jason and its awesome!!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Re-posting this thread though using Postimge.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 pm

I missed this when I was away, they look like new again cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.   A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A photo of the three MAM figures that Captain Action (Jason) flocked for me.
Page 1 of 1