Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 My tiny collection...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eccy79
Painted Head
eccy79

Posts : 67
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 40
Location : Stoke-on-Trent

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Pete_AM wrote:
Para looks great mate, really pleased he went to you - I nearly changed my mind about selling on the day Smile

I can honestly say I'm glad you didn't mate, well happy with him. Hoping to expand quite a bit over the next 12 months or so
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-09-25

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 pm

eccy79 wrote:
Pete_AM wrote:
Para looks great mate, really pleased he went to you - I nearly changed my mind about selling on the day Smile

I can honestly say I'm glad you didn't mate, well happy with him. Hoping to expand quite a bit over the next 12 months or so

Good man, nice to see things go to a good home where they are appreciated! Where did your EE come from? Looks a tidy figure! I will get you those goggles :>) I'm moving to a new place in a few weeks, I want to get everything out and photograph it because I have lost control of what I have!
Back to top Go down
eccy79
Painted Head
eccy79

Posts : 67
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 40
Location : Stoke-on-Trent

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:25 pm

My 'kids' got him for my birthday last year after I spotted a couple at an antiques market at Uttoxeter race course, he has repo/40th hands but I'm not too fussed. He is the first one I had that kicked off the obsession again Smile

Yes he is a very tidy figure, good head of hair (unlike me), decent joints, a couple of stress cracks, but then he is 50 lol!

Oh yeah, the goggles, I'd forgot all about them, cheers bud, look forward to seeing your pics, may have some more business for you.

P.S good luck with the move
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 8166
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 58
Location : Pennsylvania USA

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 am

Nice! cheers

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-09-25

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:11 pm

eccy79 wrote:
My 'kids' got him for my birthday last year after I spotted a couple at an antiques market at Uttoxeter race course, he has repo/40th hands but I'm not too fussed.  He is the first one I had that kicked off the obsession again Smile

Yes he is a very tidy figure, good head of hair (unlike me), decent joints, a couple of stress cracks, but then he is 50 lol!

Oh yeah, the goggles, I'd forgot all about them, cheers bud, look forward to seeing your pics, may have some more business for you.

P.S good luck with the move

Cheers mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Action Sailor
Cappy

Posts : 489
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 63
Location : East Anglia Regiment Action Man Battalion

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:32 pm

I'm pleased to say a deal has been struck, one boxed VAM on its way to eccy and one Lego Kylo Ren Shuttle on its way to me.

_________________
The collector formally known as Blue Pants Man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eccy79
Painted Head
eccy79

Posts : 67
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 40
Location : Stoke-on-Trent

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Cappy wrote:
I'm pleased to say a deal has been struck, one boxed VAM on its way to eccy and one Lego Kylo Ren Shuttle on its way to me.

It's been a pleasure mate
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 60
Location : northern ireland

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 pm

1 hand washes the other yippee

_________________
cheers jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
My tiny collection...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Some pictures of my collection: Giraffes
» Tiny sparky

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Collections-
Jump to: