ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My tiny collection...

Go down 
+8
JohnnyE4
Beatlefan
Joe90
Cappy
Captian action
BAMComix
Rossini
eccy79
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eccy79
New Recruit
eccy79

My tiny collection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Pete_AM wrote:
Para looks great mate, really pleased he went to you - I nearly changed my mind about selling on the day Smile

I can honestly say I'm glad you didn't mate, well happy with him. Hoping to expand quite a bit over the next 12 months or so
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
New Recruit
Pete_AM

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 pm

eccy79 wrote:
Pete_AM wrote:
Para looks great mate, really pleased he went to you - I nearly changed my mind about selling on the day Smile

I can honestly say I'm glad you didn't mate, well happy with him. Hoping to expand quite a bit over the next 12 months or so

Good man, nice to see things go to a good home where they are appreciated! Where did your EE come from? Looks a tidy figure! I will get you those goggles :>) I'm moving to a new place in a few weeks, I want to get everything out and photograph it because I have lost control of what I have!
Back to top Go down
eccy79
New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:25 pm

My 'kids' got him for my birthday last year after I spotted a couple at an antiques market at Uttoxeter race course, he has repo/40th hands but I'm not too fussed. He is the first one I had that kicked off the obsession again Smile

Yes he is a very tidy figure, good head of hair (unlike me), decent joints, a couple of stress cracks, but then he is 50 lol!

Oh yeah, the goggles, I'd forgot all about them, cheers bud, look forward to seeing your pics, may have some more business for you.

P.S good luck with the move
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 am

Nice! cheers

New Recruit
Pete_AM

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:11 pm

eccy79 wrote:
My 'kids' got him for my birthday last year after I spotted a couple at an antiques market at Uttoxeter race course, he has repo/40th hands but I'm not too fussed.  He is the first one I had that kicked off the obsession again Smile

Yes he is a very tidy figure, good head of hair (unlike me), decent joints, a couple of stress cracks, but then he is 50 lol!

Oh yeah, the goggles, I'd forgot all about them, cheers bud, look forward to seeing your pics, may have some more business for you.

P.S good luck with the move

Cheers mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:32 pm

I'm pleased to say a deal has been struck, one boxed VAM on its way to eccy and one Lego Kylo Ren Shuttle on its way to me.

New Recruit
eccy79

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Cappy wrote:
I'm pleased to say a deal has been struck, one boxed VAM on its way to eccy and one Lego Kylo Ren Shuttle on its way to me.

It's been a pleasure mate
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 pm

1 hand washes the other yippee

PostSubject: Re: My tiny collection...   My tiny collection... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My tiny collection...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2