ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Britain Pilots

Go down 
+2
Wolf_Soldier64
blueboxier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Battle of Britain Pilots  Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Here's my Latest Battle of Britain RAF Pilot and my updated Luftwaffe Pilot also a shot with my new motorbike, well just had to set it up with a RAF Pilot didn't I Wink

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1722%201_zpsmnb1ozzu

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1743_zpstqfijyg6

Didn't know which way was the best for the flag so maybe you all could let me know which you'd choose cheers

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1732_zpskwmmn91x

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1758_zpsbsuhdkq3

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1765_zpsw4wcxvfk

Cheers Ian

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Outstanding stuff Ian! very nice indeed bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 am

Excellent figures, Ian!!!

I love all aviator figures and have a special fondness for the RAF and the Battle of Britain!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Outstanding stuff Ian! very nice indeed bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Cheers Dal Now all I need is your spitfire lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:58 am

gibri wrote:
Excellent figures, Ian!!!

I love all aviator figures and have a special fondness for the RAF and the Battle of Britain!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Brian yes I too like the flyboys they were really brave people cheers cheers cheers

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:56 pm

i prefer it in the 2nd pic with the fringe to the right

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:26 pm

blueboxier wrote:
i prefer it in the 2nd pic with the fringe to the right

Cheers Jim yes it looks more realistic that way I think now I've looked at it more the best way to show the flag is with the fringe downwards Twisted Evil

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Very nice Ian, displayed superbly well done, great photos Ian,

Say that's a nice Bike lol! looks like you need a headlight, if you don't have one let me know, Wink Wink

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Don't know how ,but I missed this ? Anyhow great pair of pilots , nice vam motor sickle
Great post as always Ian

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenBattle of Britain Pilots  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Very nice Ian, displayed superbly well done,  great photos Ian,

Say that's a nice Bike lol!  looks like you need a headlight, if you don't have one let me know, Wink Wink

Thanks Mark much appreciated mate, and yes I'm looking to do the bike up and would like to get hold of any of the missing bits so yes the headlight would be spot on mate as I don't have one I was actually trying to bash one up but not really success scratch

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Captian action wrote:
Don't know how ,but I missed this ? Anyhow great pair of pilots , nice vam motor sickle
Great post as always Ian

Thanks Jay good of you to stop by mate glad you like the pair of foes Laughing Mad

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Here's the latest updates on the motorbike and thank you Mark Wolf_Soldier64 for the new headlight very much appreciated mate, I've had to make a few adaptions for the brackets, maybe have to try again with this scratch also due to the broken bracket on the bikes footplate I've had to swap sides for fitting the sidecar but seems to work only problem is now the lights are back to front Rolling Eyes anyway after messing with macanno and other bis and bobs Im quite pleased with it so far sunny

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1962_zpsbf1pdfhh

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1963_zps112kwete

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1967_zpsavhq0j8r

Battle of Britain Pilots  IMGP1968_zpskmaljmfn

Cheers Guys what do you think? Question

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Looks great Ian!!!

Only thing I could think of might be a little bit of paint to help it blend in a little better, but the repair job looks top notch!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:47 am

Fantastic work Ian! a great addition! and well done wolfie for the helping hand mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:42 am

gibri wrote:
Looks great Ian!!!

Only thing I could think of might be a little bit of paint to help it blend in a little better, but the repair job looks top notch!

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Bri yes a touch of paint will probably do the trick trying to work something out for the machinegun mount as the one in the picture wasn't actually fixed in position scratch No

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic work Ian! a great addition! and well done wolfie for the helping hand mate cheers

Cheers Dal, it's not quite finished but getting there mate bom

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Britain Pilots    Battle of Britain Pilots  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Britain Pilots
Page 1 of 1