Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:56 am

Timeless Collection Version

This is the complete Timeless version of the '66 Sears exclusive set. The machine gun, tripod, and ammo can are all die-cast metal. The Bazooka has no spring.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!

Last edited by ActionYankee on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:57 am

My Version

I have bashed some sets together to make it more like the original set. The second shirt and pants are from the Timeless Spy Island set; the Beret, Bazooka, M-16, and Field Communication thing are from the GIJCC Green Beret Window Card; Cartridge Belts and Machine Gun are vintage; Ammo Can is from a Classic Collection set; Additional Grenades are from my many grenades.

Detail of Telegraph Key

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!

Last edited by ActionYankee on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:17 am

great bash
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:25 am

Great figures, set-ups and photography!!!

You have a real knack for this!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:57 am

Terrific shots and figures action! thanks for sharing! bounce bounce

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:42 pm

the bazooka has no spring , words fail me

ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:54 pm

From UAMHQ:
Joe 90 wrote:
Nice shots!  They evoke that same feeling I used to get as a kid while poring the Hasbro equipment catalogues.

So I...

And for Comparison:

(Mine's not for sale)

Last edited by ActionYankee on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
Crash Crew

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Very nice bash and a great set of pictures cheers cheers cheers

”As children we form a bond with our toys and a residue of that feeling remains. We give them life and in return they give us joy and forgetfulness.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brownboots
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:47 pm

gibri wrote:
Great figures, set-ups and photography!!!

You have a real knack for this!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers

He's right you know!!.....great set of shots!.......I can see by what you've produced you
Enjoy the 'posing' of the figure!!

Bravo!!

......can I be extra fussy?......will you reproduce these shots in B&W?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:57 pm

brownboots wrote:
......can I be extra fussy?......will you reproduce these shots in B&W?

Later, I'm at school right now Wink .

Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Superb shots and set up. Love them! bounce

View user profile
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:29 pm

fantastic , loved the pics of the sears set when I saw one being in the uk we never had that set ,the joys of the internet ,it makes you crave what you have never had ....lol,I used 40th anniversary gi joe marines for mine , well posed photos very clear , you must get down on the ground for your shots too ! brilliant ,just brilliant !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Black and White versions. (with the obligatory grain, dust and hair)

Last edited by ActionYankee on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 am

WOW WOW outstanding and wonderful outside pictures of the timeless and your Bashed Gi Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost. The Black and White versions of your bashed Gi Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost pictures really work fantastic. You've really got a fabulous eye for photography ActionYankee Wink.

ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Fixed. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Fantastic photos! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Just found this, amazing outpost photos Ian, it really is a nice bit of kit, I just love the way you have done the camo netting. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)   

Back to top Go down

GI Joe Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost (Timeless and Bashed)
Page 1 of 1