ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs

Go down 
+6
Rossini
Gunner Munro
Professor Gangrene Fan
Rogue-Trooper
skorpion
blueboxier
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:49 am

Not MAM...but thought I'd post here.

I changed the hair colour on a couple of Max Steel figures. The one in the middle is the original colour for comparison.

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 IMG_20170430_094655

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:07 am

They look great Chris! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:33 am

I really love the two different hair colour changes that you've done of on the Max Steels, I really love the hair colour change on the left most of all, I think it suits him infact.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am

Cheers fellas.

I didn't think that the one on the left would work, but I think it looks ok.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:16 am

My MAM projectiles. I also have 8 more of the ones for the Rhino ( brown one bottom right).

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 IMAG0646

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:30 am

Sweet lot of missiles you've got there RT, missiletastic Very Happy. Good luck on trying to use them all Wink.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:47 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
Sweet lot of missiles you've got there RT, missiletastic Very Happy. Good luck on trying to use them all Wink.

I don't know what a lot of them are lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:

I don't know what a lot of them are lol!
It's a long list to get through lol! The Rhino brown coloured missiles are the ones that easily get lost in the back garden, it's their colour, so they are normally the ones that are hard to find, hang on to all them missiles, they will be like swapping gold dust in the future Wink

I keep all my missiles together in one place so I don't lose them. By the way I missed your Max steel painting, very nice, they now look unique Cool

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Thanks clivvers. I think I will have to dull down the black haired one. His hair is too shiney lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:56 pm

I believe the light green ones are from he hummer mate Cool
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:22 pm

The shiny black hair looks good Cool

Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Great work you are doing with the Chaddies and the Max Steels Chris,
Thats given me an idea for the next Dragonian squad ...

I wish that MAM had done more military sets - The mortar set is great . I must keep a look out a set on the bay....You could build up a quite nice mortar team around him Cool

Hmmm now thats a good idea - wonder if I could do some thing with a VAM Mortar ???
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Thanks Gunner.

A mortar team huh !?!? That's a great idea.

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:27 am

Here's a few nice military sets to get you started below, each set can be kitmixed with extras added on to enhance some more:

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00412830

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00413214

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00414030

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00413406

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00413240

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00413344

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00413382

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 _00414056

The Mortar Combat set is really good, I still need 2 more camo caps, they are almost impossible to find at car boot sales.

Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:54 am

Just while I remember Chris those Chad valley dudes are only £8.99 a set in Argos at the moment!!! Bargain eh!

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Clive.. I like the look of Mission Fire and Amazon Adventure. I shall keep an eye out for those.

Ross......what are you trying to do to me ??? lol!  I'm supposed to be slowing down on figure buying lol!

But thanks Wink

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Lol Chris, good luck finding a mission amazone set mate! Just ask Alex how easy they are to find Smile I've got a complete one (£5 at a booty) but being the knob that i am I unboxed it a few years back and lobbed the box Sad

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:51 pm

lol! you're not a knob Rossini...it's the weirdos that keep things boxed that need a talking to. How can you play with it if its in a blooming box ?? lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
lol! you're not a knob Rossini...it's the weirdos that keep things boxed that need a talking to. How can you play with it if its in a blooming box ?? lol!
. lol! lol! lol!

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Its a good set to swap out the mam for a vam with a quick boot and hat swap also
Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 DSC06857

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Rossini wrote:
Lol Chris, good luck finding a mission amazone set mate! Just ask Alex how easy they are to find Smile I've got a complete one (£5 at a booty) but being the knob that i am I unboxed it a few years back and lobbed the box Sad
True Ross, those sets are impossible to find at boot sales or anywhere else, I've only come across the tree and some of the small extras at a boot sale, the complete set is almost impossible to find for sure, even on ebay they never show up. Throwing away the original packaging is the probably worst thing to do, collectors will be willing to pay higher prices for boxed items if you ever decide to sell up.. the vam looks good in a MAM outfit, it might upset a few purists though, so watch out for arrows and spears LOL!

Rogue-Trooper wrote:

I enjoy both sides of the fence, I have boxed and loose of the same item in some cases  cheers

Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Thanks Gunner.

A mortar team huh !?!? That's a great idea.

Hey Chris

Just been out for a couple of hours of Garden Photo shoot while SWAMBO has a Sunday nap after lunch out at pub Wink

Hope you like them Very Happy

But first of all I recognised the mortar team vest - I have one of those - a neat bit of kit. Best in the MAM range ?

Here it is on one of my new Duke figures from the great head swap.

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 E78235FD-249C-4152-A679-EEE5D3AC9F3B_zps1vu4rvfd

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 65863626-4D5A-4221-B116-395BE77D6EA7_zpsxdkgl5ns

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 FC3EC89C-432E-4A44-A681-7E43BFFCA70E_zpscnctsj7d

Any way all VAM/MAM should be in the garden !! Practicing my Lowtown angles Laughing

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 14D3A98F-21E2-4A81-99EC-7D6074D2F183_zpscdo8zpfx

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 B6ED8CB3-53E0-4324-9F6C-47B45155E082_zps6n1rtdcu

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 48295721-91E5-44A9-8503-05DCA922C8A4_zps6sc0m472

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 1EE634A8-2EFF-4BA5-8401-2017EE2B5339_zps9hzkejlk

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 25F67B01-FE3B-4C10-BF19-4CC909A12E0B_zpsvvmyeq6f

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:40 pm

First off I TOTALLY AGREE Gunner on what you typed all VAM/MAM should be in the garden !! I'm really really like your garden photos.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Great shots Gunner!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:39 pm

I love the shots Gunner ...and a nice mix of kit too.

Yeah I agree..the vest is a great bit of kit, but then I like a lot of the MAM kit.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next