ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Empty
PostSubject: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:43 pm

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?

Professor Gangrene Fan

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm

The accessory set that I would have liked Hasbro to have produced for mam would be a flamethrower accessory set.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Flame thrower is cool Alex! Very Happy
I'll have to think about it... scratch

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 am

I would of liked to see a accessory set that contained actual true 1:6 scale beasts... lol!

As we know the shark, octopus etc. etc. was not in true scale with Joe...  lol!

Anyhow I would of liked to see a real nice hairy 1:6 scale yeti set....  cheers

PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1