Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Empty
PostSubject: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:43 pm

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?

Prof Gangrene Fan

What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm

The accessory set that I would have liked Hasbro to have produced for mam would be a flamethrower accessory set.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Flame thrower is cool Alex! Very Happy
I'll have to think about it... scratch

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 am

I would of liked to see a accessory set that contained actual true 1:6 scale beasts... lol!

As we know the shark, octopus etc. etc. was not in true scale with Joe...  lol!

Anyhow I would of liked to see a real nice hairy 1:6 scale yeti set....  cheers

PostSubject: Re: What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale?   What accessory set would you have liked to have been produced for vam, Mam, vintage Joe, modern joe or 1/6 scale? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Vam & 1/6 Questions-
Jump to: