ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Big Thank You To Ackie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

A Big Thank You To Ackie Empty
PostSubject: A Big Thank You To Ackie   A Big Thank You To Ackie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 pm

I would like to say a big thank you to Alex (Ackie 88) for recently sending me a Christmas present without notice and I had been away from this forum for a while.. he sent me a MAM F1 racing car and complete outfit/uniform, plus another outfit, I now have 2 F1 cars to race each other. There was a second suprise from Alex, it was another box parcel a few days ago containing 2 complete MAM Mine Detector sets with figures, it was a pleasant suprise, it is so kind of you Ackie to think of me in this way, it lifted my spirit.. I ow you something in return Ackie, expect a letter to be posted tomorrow tuesday.

Many Thanks Al, you are very thoughtful mate cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Ackie   A Big Thank You To Ackie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:40 pm

A wonderful gesture from a true gent of our hobby! cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Ackie   A Big Thank You To Ackie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Awwww thank you very much for the thank you long message Clive. I’m glad to see typed that you now have 2 F1 cars to race each other thanks to the MAM F1 car that I sent you. Now that you have two Mine Detectors your have no problems finding any metal objects or suspected  toxic waste in your HQ Laughing. I’m very pleased to hear that I’ve lifted your spirits up by my Action Man parcels. Lastly I think I know what that something in return letter will be  Laughing and my guss is going to be a postal order.

Awwww shucks Dal that you think I’m a true gent of our hobby.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Ackie   A Big Thank You To Ackie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Thanks Alex! cheers

Love all your posts so I hope you keep posting away those great pics! Very Happy

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Ackie   A Big Thank You To Ackie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
1. Now that you have two Mine Detectors your have no problems finding any metal objects or suspected  toxic waste in your HQ Laughing.

2. Lastly I think I know what that something in return letter will be  Laughing and my guss is going to be a postal order?

1. Yes Toxic waste in the old lodgers bedroom, his dirty socks were a real badass hazard!  lol!

2. I'm afraid so, it will be an open one as usual and can be cashed over the counter and spent at your leisure on ebay  Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You To Ackie   A Big Thank You To Ackie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Big Thank You To Ackie
Page 1 of 1