ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.

Go down 
+4
JohnnyE4
FIELD STATION 42
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Great photos Dave.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great photos Dave.

Pulling a few from the "archives." Apparently my more realistic figures do not eat or drink! I should feed them! Razz

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 1:17 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Great photos Dave.

Pulling a few from the "archives." Apparently my more realistic figures do not eat or drink! I should feed them! Razz

lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Well surely THIS one's gotta count....?
"The Annoying Interruption"!

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 00XyA0

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 10:49 pm

And another from the archives... "Cocktails on the Sand".

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 1Sh7lK
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 11:06 pm

I’m really loving all the new pictures guys of your figure or figures eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink. Keep them coming.

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 am

Or what about some refreshing Japanese tea while relaxing in the onsen...?
(AND wearing a fundoshi please note!!!  Wink Wink Wink)

Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 FhLZ4I

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:59 am

Amazing set build!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 5:05 am

Amazing set build!
Thank you so much KTC!
There's quite a bit more to that set, including the bath itself with patrons enjoying a soak and a few other fittings, but that goes back to a period a little before your time, and one probably best not revisited again.......  Embarassed No  lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 5:18 am

Overall, all your sets are very impressive. I'm going to dedicate a portion of my XMAS break to build a set representing Dinosaur Valley, as snow is on the ground here now and it's impractical to try shooting outdoors and will be again pretty much until May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 5:23 am

I've pretty much covered my version of "Dinosaur Valley" elsewhere here on AMMO.
See MAM KITBASHES forum
The post is called "Up the Creek With a Paddle"
However I have since collected a few more props that could see me revisit that topic.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 5:30 am

I spent about $160.00 CDN on Saturday visiting the only two hobby shops left in Montreal to buy Woodland Scenics modeling materials to do it with, and there's so little you get for that money...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 6:11 am

Ah yes, "Woodland Scenics"! 
Know them well from back when I did scenery for a huge HO model railway layout a friend had. They were expensive then, specially when so much was required. That's when I started my experimenting with cheaper do-it-yourself solutions.
I still see their stuff here, but now it's WAY expensive. Just for a tiny little bag of dyed lichen and such?
They don't produce anything that you can't source far cheaper.
Keep an eye out for the smaller leaved plastic plants that are available.
I avoid the aquarium trade stuff because I don't like the lurid colours it comes in but you can find very finely textured stuff quite reasonably in those cheapy shops that seem to proliferate everywhere. Great for "Dinosaur Valley"!
All from China of course! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 6:18 am

Aquarium plants are very expensive here because they are made to be non-toxic to the fish. I'm not crazy about the colours either. I plan to buy my plants in dollar stores where you have some pretty nice ones it the right sizes for a lot less money than you would pay for aquarium stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.   Any kind of figure eating different foods  or drinking any kind of drink. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any kind of figure eating different foods or drinking any kind of drink.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2