Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Free Joe Stickers:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Free Joe Stickers:   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm

I had to pop in to drop these in here... They are Joe stickers I designed a few years ago, they can be stuck on Joe locker/storage boxes, tubs, and even the entrance door to your "Joe Room" . Feel free to use them as you wish, but please don't sell them as they are totally free for everyone to use. It's best to print them out on glossy/sticky backed printing paper. The files are full quality PNG files that never lose quality, there's a couple of large sized ones to download, so there's plenty of scope to resize them.

Here's the link so you can download the files:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/63096036@N07/w8317x

Have fun. amwic 2018.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm

clivvers wrote:
I had to pop in to drop these in here... They are Joe stickers I designed a few years ago, they can be stuck on Joe locker/storage boxes, tubs, and even the entrance door to your "Joe Room" . Feel free to use them as you wish, but please don't sell them as they are totally free for everyone to use. It's best to print them out on glossy/sticky backed printing paper. The files are full quality PNG files that never lose quality, there's a couple of large sized ones to download, so there's plenty of scope to resize them.

Here's the link so you can download the files:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/63096036@N07/w8317x

Have fun. amwic 2018.

Cool Clivves! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:29 pm

They look stickertastic clive.

gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Hey Clive!!!

Great to see you! Thanks for dropping off these stickers!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pachwerk
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Wed May 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey! Weren't those the ones you sent me for sticking on travel suitcase? They still look fantastic. Which reminds me. Can You PM me your full address info sir?

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   

Back to top Go down

Free Joe Stickers:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: G.I.Joe - America's Movable Fighting Man - 1964 -1969 / Adventure Team 1970 - 1976 :: G.I.Joe Books, Original Boxed Joe Items & Joe Equipment Manuals-
Jump to: