ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Joe Stickers:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Free Joe Stickers: Empty
PostSubject: Free Joe Stickers:   Free Joe Stickers: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm

I had to pop in to drop these in here... They are Joe stickers I designed a few years ago, they can be stuck on Joe locker/storage boxes, tubs, and even the entrance door to your "Joe Room" . Feel free to use them as you wish, but please don't sell them as they are totally free for everyone to use. It's best to print them out on glossy/sticky backed printing paper. The files are full quality PNG files that never lose quality, there's a couple of large sized ones to download, so there's plenty of scope to resize them.

Here's the link so you can download the files:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/63096036@N07/w8317x

Have fun. amwic 2018.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Free Joe Stickers: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm

clivvers wrote:
I had to pop in to drop these in here... They are Joe stickers I designed a few years ago, they can be stuck on Joe locker/storage boxes, tubs, and even the entrance door to your "Joe Room" . Feel free to use them as you wish, but please don't sell them as they are totally free for everyone to use. It's best to print them out on glossy/sticky backed printing paper. The files are full quality PNG files that never lose quality, there's a couple of large sized ones to download, so there's plenty of scope to resize them.

Here's the link so you can download the files:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/63096036@N07/w8317x

Have fun. amwic 2018.

Cool Clivves! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Free Joe Stickers: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 5:29 pm

They look stickertastic clive.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Free Joe Stickers: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Hey Clive!!!

Great to see you! Thanks for dropping off these stickers!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Free Joe Stickers: Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey! Weren't those the ones you sent me for sticking on travel suitcase? They still look fantastic. Which reminds me. Can You PM me your full address info sir?

Rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Joe Stickers:   Free Joe Stickers: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Joe Stickers:
Page 1 of 1