ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last building finished

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

Last building finished  Empty
PostSubject: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:39 am

This is my last building finished for my arnhem project.
All I have to do now is put together my mountains of men. Equipment , vehicles. , buildings and the huge bridge.... lol!

Last building finished  10_A595_E5-_B5_A7-4_EFB-9_E0_A-_D52_A71_FFE82_A

Last building finished  4090_FF4_F-_F0_DC-4_AD3-93_F0-_D44_F60965_B1_B

Last building finished  8291_A651-_ECDE-483_B-9821-0_DBC87_E1_E2_A1

Last building finished  89_B1_A5_A1-918_D-404_D-_A338-_B4_A56_F0_F6_C4_A

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Dean
it will be brilliant - you have a real talent - the Paras' look cool and the Dragon Jerrys look suitably Hun like !!

What will you be doing for the water /river ? cheers

Take care
Steve
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Dean
it will be brilliant - you have a real talent - the Paras' look cool and the Dragon Jerrys look suitably Hun like !!

What will you be doing for the water /river ? cheers

Take care
Steve

Thanks Steve..

I have two locations I can use .. my back garden which is a nice controlled environment but I can’t do a river as the wife will take exception to me digging up the patio .. lol! But I could do a synthetic river ( blue sheeting ma be ?). Any suggestions..?
Or option 2 we have a bit of land that I do a few of my dios on..that would be ideal to dig a river on ..but it is in the process of being sold and there are builders and such up there and people who rent from us for there horses sorting all there gear out to move on.. and I don’t think they want me up there playing “ dollies “ lol! And I am a bit embarrassed to go there playing dollies while there there.. Very Happy So haven’t made my mind up yet

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:06 pm

The soldier using Jerry as a footrest is rather a brutal scene!
Razz

The truck you built looks great in this setting. Of course, the entire setting looks great! Impressive realism at 1:6 scale.

"A bit embarrassed to go there playing dollies...." Embarassed Yes, I feel your pain. Especially where people doing "real" construction work and such are about.
Grown men engaging in toy photography is one of the last "forbidden" activities, one of the few things that will result in scorn, derision, and ridicule.
I suppose that makes us true rebels in an age where "rebellion against the norm" has become commonplace.

Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:41 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The soldier using Jerry as a footrest is rather a brutal scene!
Razz

The truck you built looks great in this setting. Of course, the entire setting looks great! Impressive realism at 1:6 scale.

"A bit embarrassed to go there playing dollies...." Embarassed  Yes, I feel your pain. Especially where people doing "real" construction work and such are about.
Grown men engaging in toy photography is one of the last "forbidden" activities, one of the few things that will result in scorn, derision, and ridicule.
I suppose that makes us true rebels in an age where "rebellion against the norm" has become commonplace.

Thanks mate

I must admit.. your phrase “ grown men engaging in toy photography “ made me laugh ... lol! now I’m even more embarrassed to play dollies.. lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:27 am

Rustygun wrote:

I must admit.. your phrase   “ grown men engaging in toy photography “  made me laugh ... lol!  now I’m even more embarrassed to play dollies...

Well, at least I didn't say "grown men playing dollies," you did!

lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 8:12 am

another great build Dean! this photo shoot is going to be epic! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:55 am

Awesome!! Nice work!! Shocked Shocked cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last building finished    Last building finished  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last building finished
Page 1 of 1