Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.   Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:54 pm

No-Face is reading the folder on his latest  target that had just been sent to him. He reads it  out aloud to himself.  “I want you kill my filthy-pig-rich father for me. He owns a Gold  Mine.  I asked him if I could get a half share in the company.   He said to me that I’d  NEVER  get half of the company.  He said that in fact he intended writing me out of his Will to ensure I’d never get my hands on his Mine or any of his Estate. I know he hasn’t changed his  Will yet,  so I want him dead, in fact I need him dead!  every Friday night before he goes to his Club he takes a long soak in his ensuite bath. That is  the only time you will find him with his guard down.”

No-Face manages easily by his stealth to get past the guards.  Very quickly he is inside the mansion and making his way into the target’s bathroom. There, as promised by his client,  is  his “prey”relaxing in his bath totally oblivious that someone has a gun pointing at him.

“This is from your son” POOF POOF!!

THE END

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.   Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:15 pm

well it looks as if some one will get soul rights to the gold mine! Very Happy

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.   Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
well it looks as if some one will get soul rights to the gold mine! Very Happy

Thanks very much for your comments Dal, very much appreciated my friend.

Gunner Munro
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.   Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Wow ! No Face is one mean assassin !- No Mercy Shocked Shocked

I better keep on the kids good side lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.   Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Wow ! No Face is one mean assassin !- No Mercy Shocked Shocked

I better keep on the kids good side lol! lol!

Thanks for your comments Gunner Very Happy, it’s very much appreciated my friend.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.   

Back to top Go down

The killings of a Hit Man: A relaxing bath.
Page 1 of 1