ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 am

Every time I try to access the site I get the screen below. I then have to use the drop down menu to access the usual screen.

Any ideas what's going on ??
Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Screenshot_20181010-091833

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:55 am

Had the same problem

If you click on web version ...on that page.... then it ones up with the original format ,

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 am

Rustygun wrote:
Had the same  problem

If you click on web version ...on that page.... then it ones up with the original  format ,

True... but I have to click on web version every time I go on this site Crying or Very sad

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:56 am

If you re save it to your favourites   (Ipad ).   It keeps the old version ....  it worked for me anyway

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 am

Rustygun wrote:
If you re save it to your favourites   (Ipad ).    It  keeps the old version ....  it worked for me anyway

Nope Crying or Very sad ... it's only been doing it a couple of days , but its getting right on my nerves

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 am

Thats a new one on me Chris scratch , very strange, I only get that screen if I sign in on my phone? but Dean said, I just click to get original view?
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 11:09 am

I've logged out and back in again..again ...and it seems to be working...cheers fellas.

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 am

Rogue-Trooper (Chris),

It's best to use a proper desktop or laptop computer when you can at home, it allows everything to be seen clearly in full HD, but I understand that some folks need to use a portable device when at work and the likes, Rustygun is right, you must select "web version" on your portable device screen options, then save as a bookmark.

This was another "flying touch and go" by "CLIVVERS MAM UNIVERSE" (TM)... World War MAM is Imminent!

Smile

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 am

Tried that clivvers...still reverts back to crap version every time I access the website.

And I no longer have a pc...very rarely use my laptop...and my tablet is HD .. so ner lol!

I cleared the cache and restarted everything, but to no avail Crying or Very sad

Still...its good to see you on here more often my friend cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 11:32 am

Chris,

I'm so busy going out and doing running exercise nearly every day that I don't get much time to sit down.. today is a rest day for me, so I'll be delving into my toy room.. Smile

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 am

Getting back into the fitness huh !? .....nice one.  I'm trying to hit the gym more often too.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Cleared the cache again...signed out..signed back in again and it appears to be ok now. Fingers crossed lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:26 pm

I spoke too soon Crying or Very sad

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
I spoke too soon Crying or Very sad

D'oh! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!   Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird screen HEEEEELLLLPPP !!!!
Page 1 of 1