ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lanard action figures Thread.

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
BAMComix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 10:41 pm

He does look bad A** Alex! cheers
Nice! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 pm

LeStryge wrote:
His head sculpt looks a lot like my "pirate" Alex. Did you paint his hair?
The teeth and lips look quite natural, but they sure are some eye-brows!
Really like the way you've dressed him up!
Great addition.

I didn’t paint the two light blue stripes or dressed him up that way, he was bought like that on EBay.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
He does look bad A** Alex! cheers
Nice! Very Happy

Thank you very much Jim.

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Great looking figures. Very Happy

Shamefully, in the earlier days of my collecting, I must admit to picking up several of these at flea markets purely to harvest the hands for other figures and projects. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Kev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 12:27 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Shamefully, in the earlier days of my collecting, I must admit to picking up several of these at flea markets purely to harvest the hands for other figures and projects. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Kev, the hands are HUGE. Surely you couldn't add them to a VAM?

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I didn’t paint the two light blue stripes or dressed him up that way, he was bought like that on EBay.
Then you were indeed lucky Alex! Great purchase! cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 12:40 am

Dreadnought wrote:
Great looking figures. Very Happy

Thank you very much for your comments Dreadnought.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 2:17 am

Some of the Lanard guys are pretty cool looking! Nice jacket on this guy. He needs a motorcycle to go with that jacket.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 2:32 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Some of the Lanard guys are pretty cool looking! Nice jacket on this guy. He needs a motorcycle to go with that jacket.

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestion on my new bad guy needing a motorcycle to go with that jacket.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 A67510-E4-EF87-4-CD8-A2-C9-3434-FD263733

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 1:42 am

I have a few of those blokes, and with three, maybe four different beard/hair colours. Must admit they are some of my favourite figures to work with.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 7:54 am

LeStryge wrote:
I have a few of those blokes, and with three, maybe four different beard/hair colours. Must admit they are some of my favourite figures to work with.

Thanks for your comments LeStryge. Would love to see different beard/hair coloured figures even though they might be  the same as mine. This thread is for anyone who has Lanard figures to show off them off.

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 7:56 am

Here's my Lanard figures that match yours Alex.

My Explorer with dark brown hair

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 PaEg1l

My Boxer(?) with medium brown hair

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 EXooli

My Steampunk Time Traveler with chestnut hair

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 UHgmoy

My Cowboy with red hair

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 MvTVoh

and I'm sure I have a blond bloke too somewhere but his exact whereabouts escapes me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 8:05 am

Thank you for sharing your Lanard bearded figures LeStryge.

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 8:21 am

I do like them a lot Alex and I am about to buy a couple more!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 9:10 am

LeStryge wrote:
I do like them a lot Alex and I am about to buy a couple more!

I do to like them a lot LeStryge. Except the figures with the moulded top half plastic clothes on. Looking forward to seeing your newer ones on this thread.

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 11:16 pm

No Face Fan. wrote:
Except the figures with the moulded top half plastic clothes on.
I try to avoid acquiring any figures with moulded-on clothing or facial attachments such as goggles or mikes.
Sometimes they come in a bagged lot that I buy but for me they are almost useless. Sometimes you can cover the top with a real shirt but there are usually other things moulded onto the plastic clothes such as weapons that stick out too far.
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 4:11 pm

Yeah, some good older figures by Lanard, a very underrated company. Good figures yo got here Smile

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Well, I thought I'd post My K-9 Corps. by Lanard. The rest of them is in My K-9 Corps topic in this section Exclamation

Group Shot!

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Group_14

Size Comparison!

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Group_13

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 8:53 pm

Thank you very much Brandon for sharing your My K-9 Corps. by Lanard.

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 11:23 pm

The dogs are really fun, but now I'm looking at the grey bearded bloke. I could certainly find a use for that head-sculpt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 1:51 am

Here's my latest Lanard, just as he arrived.
Not sure he can stay a red-head with such tan skin, but I'll see how he looks when dressed up.

Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 NfDlzq
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 8:20 am

Thanks LeStryge for sharing your latest Lanard figure. I’m liking his desert shorts. Looking forward to seeing what your dress him in.

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 11:40 pm

Glad you like him too Alex!
Think I will keep those shorts on him.
He was bought after negotiations on eBay.
I do like the Lanard figures,....they have good articulation and the differing headsculpts add much needed variety to my MAM collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanard action figures Thread.   Lanard action figures Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanard action figures Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2