ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Empty
PostSubject: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:28 pm

A dreamland for 'Ultra Corps' (Lanard) fans like me! Very Happy

I'm taking my private cargo plane and heading there right now! It'll be on full throttle all the way (mach 10) lol!

Just look at all those attractive and colourful 12" sets!!!! I have a few of the sets at my HQ2..

Put the HD settings to 480 when the video starts and watch at full screen whilst sitting further back from your screen..

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:07 pm

OMG I'v just watched the video you put up and ALL the 12inch figure sets look AMAZING!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:24 pm

They look very enticing, especially all those 12" figure/animal sets! It gave me a sweet buzz when I watched this!

There's also some still photos that contain Action Man (MAM) and 'Max Steel' sets that were also available at that sale! Have a look at the stills in this link..

http://www.joeaday.com/2013-lanard-toys-warehouse-sale/

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t3330-have-fun-with-your-sub-in-the-bathtub Wink

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t1883-shhh-top-secret-eyes-only-new-update-26-5-2013  Wink

(Edit)..

I almost forgot Brandon's excellent insight into the 'K9 Corps' (Lanard)..
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t2259-the-k9-corps-lots-of-pics

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:31 pm

I didn't know there were that many sets! Shocked ##Great upload mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi,

Glad you like the video and the pics.

The Lanard sale is happening again this year, and it starts in late November. I will be attending again, and covering on the site with more video and pics.

Last year's sale was quite small in comparison to previous years. The 12 inch offerings usually constitute more than half of the total CORPS! stock in the store. I hear from Lanard that this year's sale will be a larger one again. Hoping to find some oddities that I've seen in past years, like the K-9 Corps Greyslash painted in red and supplied with a chainsaw. You can see it here Amazing.

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:09 pm

wow I didn't realise lanard made so much to go algside the 12" and 3 3/4" rage of joe, great post !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenThis is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Joe A Day wrote:
Hi,

Glad you like the video and the pics.

The Lanard sale is happening again this year, and it starts in late November. I will be attending again, and covering on the site with more video and pics.

Last year's sale was quite small in comparison to previous years. The 12 inch offerings usually constitute more than half of the total CORPS! stock in the store. I hear from Lanard that this year's sale will be a larger one again. Hoping to find some oddities that I've seen in past years, like the K-9 Corps Greyslash painted in red and supplied with a chainsaw. You can see it here Amazing.

It's a great insight into the Lanard toy range, and a cool video for sure! Everything on show in that video looks cool. Those K9 Corps look very nice! They're something unique.
I dream of doing a mad trolly dash there..

NEWS ALERT ! ..

"A UK based Surrey man takes jet-powered trolly to 50mph in a free 5 minute trolly dash at a Lanard warehouse!"

I would love to do that. I'm also looking forward to seeing your next video of the Lanard sale, I wish I could be there bounce

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
I didn't know there were that many sets! Shocked ##Great upload mate
Neither did I, thanks Dal and thanks to Joe A Day for making the video Smile

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:59 am

Has some amazing stuff in their lines. Just ashame we do not see most over here in the UK Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 am

bounce bounce That's It! I'm Gonna' Go Play Now!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 8:22 am

Rage wrote:
bounce bounce  That's It! I'm Gonna' Go Play Now!! lol! lol!

YOU GET GOING AND PLAY, have lots of fun playing Rage Wink.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:48 am

My local Smyth's toy store is doing these figures for £7.99 each...I'm off to buy one of each this afternoon.

This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video 152248_I

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:53 am

Fantastic stuff Chris! they look the business and will swell the ranks at RT HQ! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:49 am

Lookout Chaddy valley here's Ultra Corps!

Knowing you Chris you will clear the store like me lol!

I've been on about these figures for years and no one was interested, I even did some posts on this forum over the years to try generate some interest. I'm glad now that it has got someone's flame going, I've been lucky to be able to find plenty of Ultra Corps early figures at boot sales over the last 7 years, including fireman and talkers with built in sound effects, plus Lanard quad bikes, they are of very high quality and have nice stiff hands that are pliable with trigger fingers, they are also quite heavy and feel like a quality product that will stand up to punishing play. There's also loads of different head sculpts to collect, they are great!

Hasbro entered into a legal battle with Lanard a while back over copies of Nerf or something. Lanard are a top toy firm in China, their toys are very affordable and offer great value for money, I'm a big fan of The Ultra Corps, they even do the small range like the little GI Joes.

I've been waiting ages for these type of figures to be on sale in Smyths again Wink

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t1883-summit-expedition-top-secret-eyes-only-new-update-26-5-2013

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t3330-have-fun-with-your-s-u-b-in-the-bathtub

There was another one I did but is now missing.

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 pm

You do realise that I'm going to blame it all on you Clive lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:42 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Rage wrote:
bounce bounce  That's It! I'm Gonna' Go Play Now!! lol! lol!

YOU GET GOING AND PLAY, have lots of fun playing Rage Wink.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 am

Rage,

You should hunt some of those 12" Ultra Corps down, try to get the early well articulated ones Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video   This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is why I love LANARD's 12" action figures - YouTube Video
Page 1 of 1