ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!

Go down 
+3
Gunner Munro
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 10:18 am

BAM HQ have selected Sargent Willie B. Back to go on a special assignment, a grand tour of AM Hq's. He is excited and eager to get his world tour started! Anyone wanting to take part please pop your names down in this thread and Jake will work out his route. Each person can keep Willie for a few weeks before passing him on to the next.
Hopefully we can get some miles on his passport. Willie is a joker, a drinker and if he gets his hands on a guitar, he may keep your lads up with his playing!

Sargent Willie B. Back

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! 40506986063_994d6359b5_cWillie B. Back by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! 46557870885_c2a50d0af3_cLast Drink by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Willie raise's his pint of beloved Atomic Ale, "Probably be a while until I have one of these again boss"
"Don't worry" replied Joe, "The boy's at SKJ will you see okay, I have heard they have their own home brew in the shed!"
Willie did not looked convinced!

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! 40506981623_5c48a3f1c2_cCheers! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"Well, here's to safe travels and new friends"Jake said as they raised their drinks"
"Cheers!" they all said together,
"Next stop, Scotland!" Laughed Willie!

Willie's first destination......., Scotland cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 5:17 pm

Willie B Back! lol!
He sounds born to be a travelling VAM!

Blondeactionman wrote:
"The boy's at SKJ will you see okay, I have heard they have their own home brew in the shed!"

Suspect This is all news to Cliff!! He'll have to look into it. With Ruskie roots, Joe likes a drop of Vodka and Hank, well he's ex-Royal Navy so he'll drink anything! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 5:21 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Willie B Back! lol!
He sounds born to be a travelling VAM!

Blondeactionman wrote:
"The boy's at SKJ will you see okay, I have heard they have their own home brew in the shed!"

Suspect  This is all news to Cliff!! He'll have to look into it. With Ruskie roots, Joe likes a drop of Vodka and Hank, well he's ex-Royal Navy so he'll drink anything! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Willie is really looking forward to sampling the moonshine! bounce bounce bounce If joe and hank can keep hiding the stils! lol! lol! . Well he is on his way now, he left for Scotland this morning, thouh he was heard grumbling about haggis suppers lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Traveling Vam??? Can't wait to see what he gets into... lol!

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Gunner HQ
could do with an inspection from a more established unit . Plus if the CH5 could send Sgt Back with some Volgan/Dragonian fight tips the Munrovian's would be very grateful - the nearly got tatered in the big garden battle of the summer of 18 Shocked Shocked

Thank you
Major Mike Baker
C/o the 2nd Battalion Munrovian Volunteers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Traveling Vam??? Can't wait to see what he gets into... lol!

Me too Jim cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:03 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Gunner HQ
could do with an inspection from a more established unit . Plus if the CH5 could send Sgt Back with some Volgan/Dragonian fight tips the Munrovian's would be very grateful - the nearly got tatered in the big garden battle of the summer of 18 Shocked Shocked

Thank you
Major Mike Baker
C/o the 2nd Battalion Munrovian Volunteers

Commander Jake has sent a message to Sgt. Back with advice and tactics to help advise GM HQ, he will be on his way soon, Jake is confident that he can help cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 10:52 am

Dal I was wondering if we could make up a list of were Willie B. Back's Grand Tour.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 10:55 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Dal I was wondering if we could make up a list of were Willie B. Back's Grand Tour.

As soon as we know mate, we can, so far its,

You,
Gunner
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Add me to the list Dal cheers

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 4:47 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Add me to the list Dal cheers

Fantastic! another destination for Willie! cheers Rich cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 pm

A griend from flickr will also be hosting Willie, Jacalls cheers . Anyone who isn't familiar with her work, check out her flickr here,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jacqalls/
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 5:18 pm

That’s fabulous that we’ve got a female character of different figures is going to be hoisting Willie B Back.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Willie is staying with me till the end of this month because it’s going to be my mums birthday at the end of the month and we are going to go on a short boat trip to a place called Inchcolm Abbey for her Birthday and mum wants to bring along Willie. Plus nearly the first week I’ve been in pain and the weather was shit on Thursday so we didn’t go to the Castle that we were going to because of the rain Sad.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 12:55 pm

I am sure he wil have a great time Al bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 am

Well any "World Tour" wouldn't be complete with a week or two down under in "Oz" now would it?
Surely he'd want to pat a koala or two, ...not to mention partake of some good Aussie beer?

Definitely room in the barracks here for him!

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 am

LeStryge wrote:
Well any "World Tour" wouldn't be complete with a week or two down under in "Oz" now would it?
Surely he'd want to pat a koala or two, ...not to mention partake of some good Aussie beer?

Definitely room in the barracks here for him!

Sounds good Barry, we will have to add you to his destination list bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Is this project still underway?

Have traveling pics from Willie B. surfaced anywhere yet?

Is he coming to the States at any point?

Scotty the Travelling MAM visited Utah earlier. Somehow I missed seeing this topic, or I would have signed up to host Willie B.

If it's not too late, and if Willie hasn't already come and gone here in the States, please add South Central Utah HQ to the list!

LeStryge wrote:

If Willie goes out for a beer down under, I want to see a pic with a Darwin stubbie!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:56 pm

He is currently with Gunnermunro meeting up with some old pals, at the monet he is still in the UK, a few more stops before moving abroad bounce . I have added you to the list David cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:20 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
If Willie goes out for a beer down under, I want to see a pic with a Darwin stubbie!
Those "Darwin Stubbies" are around 12" tall!
Not sure how he'd drink out of one, but I'll definitely see what can be arranged! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 5:43 am

So where's Willie currently? Has he left the UK yet?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 8:12 am

He is still with Gunner at the moment, and still quite a few stops before he leaves the UK bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 8:28 am

Sounds like this is going to be one LONG trip?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 9:37 am

LeStryge wrote:
Sounds like this is going to be one LONG trip?

Hopefully! bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 5:45 pm

Will there be a topic for photos from this adventure?

Have any photos been posted yet? He's already been "on the road" for four months, and we ain't seen nothin' yet. Maybe I just don't know where to look.

PostSubject: Re: Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!   Willie B. Back's Grand Tour! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie B. Back's Grand Tour!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next