ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Empty
PostSubject: Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration.   Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:27 pm

For anyone who was concerned that they'd missed out on this limited edition (50 pieces)  set from Hobbycrash...

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. GMR-7079-FLAKKORPS

...then fret not as you can easily put one together.  

I  thought that the cap and ammo pouches looked familiar, and I've just had it confirmed by Cotswold Collectibles on Facebook, that Hobbycrash bought the caps and pouches from Cotswold.

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Cotswold

I recognised the pieces instantly as I'm a big fan of Cotswold's stuff and I'd used the cap in this kitbash back in 2009...

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. 162-6236

And the caps are only $2.99 from Cotswold.   Also in Afrika Korp tan and Luftwaffe blue versions.

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Cotswold-2

Last edited by the_pauley on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration.   Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 8:07 am

Fantastic stuff Jim, and great eye! bounce bounce bounce very useful indeed
Back to top Go down
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

PostSubject: Re: Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration.   Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:07 pm

And once again, they've done the same with this latest set, limited to 100 sets.

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Geyper

The bread bag, mess tin, canteen and entrenching tool are all Cotswold pieces.

Notice however, that the gas mask canister (located between the rifle and the belt on the card) is the incorrect tan coloured Afrika Korps version, and not the green version that would be appropriate for this uniform.

This is because Cotswold have been sold out of the green version for quite some time.

This is the correct version.

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. 162-6235

So these Hobbycrash Stormtroopers are essentially kitbashes sold in packaging. And their limited edition status is determined by Cotswold Collectibles' remaining stock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration.   Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geyper Man/CCotswold collaboration.
Page 1 of 1