ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Empty
PostSubject: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 11:28 am

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 0873-FFF7-9-BED-448-F-B843-234-F84-E6-CA13

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 0-E3-B7783-024-E-4438-A664-1-CBC4344-E067

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 0-EBB8650-05-A1-43-CF-8926-A933-CF3-A90-CB

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 175-C74-A1-51-FE-4-E6-E-B733-44-A5-F41-C4-A88

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 2993-D824-3447-46-F9-B717-F857-F5-F8-B78-D

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 2-F645786-622-B-4660-A52-A-1004-A1-B3349-F

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 45-FAA1-B6-03-D6-4235-9-F7-F-F634-C9-FDE2-C0

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. 4-D7-B797-E-05-D4-46-E9-83-E5-845441-A9-A564

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. A20-A6013-7665-4710-844-A-A73-DE7-A95879

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. C6104-A24-4669-474-E-98-E0-2200-B0-F486-C7

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. D787-B1-E8-157-E-4-EDB-A8-BD-305-B1-B20798-E

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. DE59-BF53-13-CB-4-E33-A227-46-FB695-BAD24

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. E1420-B74-B39-F-4-CCC-8-BF5-128-C2887-A635

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. F16948-DC-EE40-4-DB8-86-D3-0-FDBC60-F650-C

Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. FCBE20-A4-8-AF5-4-DE5-8-DB8-2-FDC0805933-E

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 12:48 pm

good to see the old guys out and about! nice photos alex cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
good to see the old guys out and about! nice photos alex cheers

Why thank you very much Dal, I very much appreciated your comment.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 pm

"Elderly? Did that young punk just call us elderly?"

"Ya wanna go teach him a lesson about who he's callin' elderly?"

"Yeah! Let's get him! Erm... just lemme get my walker set up, here...."

Pretty buff for a couple of old guys. I hope I can look like that when I'm their age. I hope I can look like that some day, at any age.

Love the back garden! Look at that view over the back fence! Amazing! The stone house is wonderful! Nice greenhouse, too. (I've been gradually disassembling an old greenhouse at my place; the wind and sun finally took a toll on the plastic covering, and the wooden supports have decayed.)

Super-excellent flocking on those guys.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
"Elderly? Did that young punk just call us elderly?"

"Ya wanna go teach him a lesson about who he's callin' elderly?"

"Yeah! Let's get him! Erm... just lemme get my walker set up, here...."

Pretty buff for a couple of old guys. I hope I can look like that when I'm their age. I hope I can look like that some day, at any age.

Love the back garden! Look at that view over the back fence! Amazing! The stone house is wonderful! Nice greenhouse, too. (I've been gradually disassembling an old greenhouse at my place; the wind and sun finally took a toll on the plastic covering, and the wooden supports have decayed.)

Super-excellent flocking on those guys.

Yes, I called them elderly Laughing. The greenhouse is actually a polytunnel infact, sorry to correct you. I’m so pleased that you think the flocking is Super-excellent and I totally agree with you. The flocking on both of these elderly chaps was done by Danthecoat or as I like to call him Dan the flocking man.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Oh, a "polytunnel," is it? Not just "an old shed frame with plastic stretched over it?" Bah, you kids today with all your fancy lingo! Razz

You'd better watch out. One of those "elderly" geezers is likely to trip you with his walking cane! Wink

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 3:00 am

Wow Dave, I completely agree, that sure is a beautiful stone house and wonderful yard and garden!! And the view beyond the fence is to die for!!! The polytunnel is pretty nice too. Your Godmother has a most excellent and beautiful home and garden, suitable for inclusion in a home and garden magazine.

Your old-timers do look nice Alex! Great flock by Dan the Flock Stars man.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 5:04 am

It's amazing how naturally they sit into the garden. Great set Alex. I can almost hear their chatter as they enjoy the sun.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 10:59 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Oh, a "polytunnel," is it? Not just "an old shed frame with plastic stretched over it?" Bah, you kids today with all your fancy lingo!  Razz

You'd better watch out. One of those "elderly" geezers is likely to trip you with his walking cane! Wink

Thanks for your comments SCU_HQ again.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 am

gibri wrote:
Wow Dave, I completely agree, that sure is a beautiful stone house and wonderful yard and garden!! And the view beyond the fence is to die for!!! The polytunnel is pretty nice too. Your Godmother has a most excellent and beautiful home and garden, suitable for inclusion in a home and garden magazine.

Your old-timers do look nice Alex! Great flock by Dan the Flock Stars man.

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for your comments gibri.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 11:01 am

LeStryge wrote:
It's amazing how naturally they sit into the garden. Great set Alex. I can almost hear their chatter as they enjoy the sun.

Thanks for your comments LeStryge.

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Great photos. Nothing like a nice sunny day day to showcase such fine MAM figures. Very Happy

Really nice flocking jobs.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Great photos. Nothing like a nice sunny day day to showcase such fine MAM figures. Very Happy

Really nice flocking jobs.

Aw, thank you so kindly for your comments Dreadnought, your comments are always appreciated.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 pm

I’ve not that long ago showed my Godmother all the comments and she was pretty chuffed.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’ve not that long ago showed my Godmother all the comments and she was pretty chuffed.

Did she then pull some of her childhood Sindy dolls out of the attic and ask you if your Action Men wanted some friends? Wink

PostSubject: Re: Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden.   Two elderly friends relaxing outside in my godmothers back garden. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1