ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.    Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 10:20 pm

Gangrene sitting beside a lovely looking cucumber.
Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6540

Gangrene sitting in a pot that’s growing Broad beans.
Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6541

Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6542

Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6543

Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6544

Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6545

Outside the polytunnel.
Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6548

Gangrene sitting beside a plastic box with black runner beans and green runner beans.
Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  IMG-6549

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.    Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 7:00 am

What foul toxins and deadly plants is Gangrene growing in there I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.    Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 7:28 am

BAMComix wrote:
What foul toxins and deadly plants is Gangrene growing in there I wonder?

lol! lol! lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.    Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 5:59 pm

Ah, we finally get a proper tour of The Polytunnel, last seen when Elderly Action Man visited the godmother's estate!

That seems to be a particularly well-designed and nicely maintained polytunnel, and a very productive one as well!

Was it warm and humid inside the structure? The luxuriant foliage looks to be on par with that of a tropical jungle!

The grounds surrounding the polytunnel look to be quite expansive and conducive to agriculture. Has this been a particularly good season for growing plants and crops, or is this part of the country generally green and verdant?

The professor's traveling outfit just happens to provide a decent level of camouflage whilst he lurks about in a horticultural environment.

I, for one, am pleased to finally see the famed polytunnel in a properly presented tour!

The Professor is becoming quite an accomplished tour guide! Perhaps in the future, after he retires from his career in super-villainy, he can work as a volunteer guide at a park or museum.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.    Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 7:22 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Ah, we finally get a proper tour of The Polytunnel, last seen when Elderly Action Man visited the godmother's estate!

That seems to be a particularly well-designed and nicely maintained polytunnel, and a very productive one as well!

Was it warm and humid inside the structure? The luxuriant foliage looks to be on par with that of a tropical jungle!

The grounds surrounding the polytunnel look to be quite expansive and conducive to agriculture. Has this been a particularly good season for growing plants and crops, or is this part of the country generally green and verdant?

The professor's traveling outfit just happens to provide a decent level of camouflage whilst he lurks about in a horticultural environment.

I, for one, am pleased to finally see the famed polytunnel in a properly presented tour!

The Professor is becoming quite an accomplished tour guide! Perhaps in the future, after he retires from his career in super-villainy, he can work as a volunteer guide at a park or museum.

Yes you finally indeed get a proper tour of The Polytunnel Very Happy. It was warm inside the structure. It hadn’t been particularly good this season. Yes I agree on that the professor's traveling outfit just happens to provide a decent level of camouflage whilst he lurked about in a horticultural environment. I’m pleased that you got to finally see the famed polytunnel in a properly presented tour by Gangrene. I definitely don’t picture Gangrene ever retiring from his career in super-villainy to become a volunteer guide at a park or museum Twisted Evil .

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.    Gangrene inside godmothers polytunnel.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1