ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter

Go down 
+4
BAMComix
Rogue-Trooper
FIELD STATION 42
SlackElastic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Empty
PostSubject: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Ok so start off with a regular Hasbro old-schoolish Chewy...

s-l1600 (61)

Give him a solid black paint job..(masking tape tiny diamonds over the eyes as you'll probably not make as good a job of it in my experience..)

IMG_20190814_100116

Decide on the new look... I went for Aged and Wise so dry brushed some highlights and grey... and you get the rest.... Twisted Evil

IMG_20190814_192014

IMG_20190814_154417

IMG_20190814_154325

IMG_20190814_154358

IMG_20190814_173744

IMG_20190814_164444

and you end up with the three WWII bad-ass bounty hunters.... and a Wookie you Wouldn't mess with...
Evil or Very Mad

now you weren't expecting that were you? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:30 pm

That is suuuper coool! Great work! You've got some serious "weathering skills" going on, there!

Now that's a Wookkiee you wouldn't want to see coming at you! Much more gritty and intimidating than the movie version.

Your diorama set-up is pretty nice, too! Great miniature food props; makes me hungry just looking at that pic. (Of course, it's past lunch hour, here, too.)

Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
That is suuuper coool! Great work! You've got some serious "weathering skills" going on, there!

Now that's a Wookkiee you wouldn't want to see coming at you! Much more gritty and intimidating than the movie version.

Your diorama set-up is pretty nice, too! Great miniature food props; makes me hungry just looking at that pic. (Of course, it's past lunch hour, here, too.)

cheers chap! he's a great figure now, pride of place by the PC screen! he always carries his own lunch.. as you can see... affraid
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Outstanding work cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Outstanding work cheers

Thanks Chris, Love a custom! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Nice one slackers! that looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 10:25 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Nice one slackers! that looks awesome!

Thanks Dal, came out of nowhere really! affraid
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 4:34 am

I sense a slacksturbance in the Force...Chewy has gone dark! affraid affraid affraid

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 am

A great addition to the squad and obviously the looker of the bunch.

ps Being German shouldn't they call him a Vookie?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 7:04 am

I've got one of those exact same wookies too, ....courtesy of a friend who is a Star Wars freak but was dissatisfied with the look of him so let me have him.
Seeing your great work has inspired me to "do something" with him now, rather than leave him languishing in my bottom drawer!
Nothing "slack" about that 'bash SlackElastic!
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 pm

lovin the wookie mercenary , I believe we are on The outer spiral rim of the milky way , coroscant is obviously in the centre so he is a long way from home even at light speed , maybe downed wookies are where our tales of big foot come from , just think about it , they cant make it back cos there home world is over run by the empire ! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
lovin the bash slack

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenWWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Outstanding work as always Jason, The Wookie mercenary looks superb excellent work and displayed well, Very Happy

Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:56 am

Thanks for the positives everyone, he's on my desk now... Keeping the place quiet.. 'Vookie'... Twisted Evil like that!

CA- pass that over here.. I fancy a bit of whatever you're enjoying Twisted Evil keep it up dude, the world needs more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter   WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII Wookie... ChewSchlakka.... mercenary-bounty-hunter
Page 1 of 1