ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter

Go down 
+3
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
TNshooter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Empty
PostSubject: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 6:46 am

This is another of my 21st Century Villain figures, T-Gore the Bounty Hunter.
21C didn't often have photos of their figures on the box back, usually photos of other figures.
But this one did, so I'm starting with the photo on the back of the box.

The pants on the figure are not as high up as the box photo, so the "tattoos" don't show as well
as the box image. Both calves and the left forearm look very similar, but his right forearm has
a skull with a target over it.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore10

Here is the head sculpt, with cap and hood.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore11

The figure from the front:

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore12

And the back, showing the shortened repeater rifle and satchel.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore13

The vest and shorts have lots of pockets, probably for the rifle clips. There is also a velcro strap
that holds the pistol on the front of the vest.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore14

The main gun has seven clips, six besides what is in the gun.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore15

The shortened repeater rifle has a movable lever, the pistol has three clips including the one in the
handle, a grenade, a knife with sheath, a wallet on a chain and another small pouch.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter T-gore16

I took these photos a time ago, and realized there might be details other would want to see that
I didn't take photos of, so if there is please let me know.

I hope you like him.

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 8:28 am

Great looking figure Daryl. He has a great look, so many fantastic weapons, and a great tattoo! He could be a handful for the Joes! bounce bounce bounce

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 10:30 am

I really enjoyed looking at the photos of T-Gore the Bounty Hunter. His face sculpt looks scary looking with his noise ring and goatee beard. With him wearing his hood up, he looks like a person you shouldn’t mess with. The street outfit really suits him. Wow this bounty hunter sure carries a lot of weapons on him. Loving the wallet. They is one thing that’s missing from this set and that is a skateboard because I think He looks like he should be a skateboarder Wink.

Thank you very much for the show and tell of this 21st Century Villain figures, T-Gore the Bounty Hunter.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 6:29 am

Thank you Dal and Alexander, I'm glad you like him.

You're right Alexander, with the hoody and shorts he does kind of look like a skateboarder.

But here in the states he could also be a gang member. Young men with ulterior motives
tend to wear them. Keeps their heads covered when they commit a robbery. I'm not
saying skateboarders are the same, the others don't wear shorts.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 11:52 am

I like seeing these old figures again , How did 21st century toys go down the pan ? Such a wide variety of figures and stuff that no one else was doing back then , Thanks for showing us , another great figure in your collection Daryl .

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 1:19 pm

Thanks Chip, I'm glad you like him. I don't know what happened to 21st Century. They had
great products.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 8:02 pm

Waaaaaaw Daryl, I really like the look of this guy. He's fully loaded As well ...  affraid affraid affraid . I agree with what Dal said about coming in handy with the G.i. Joe's. Thanks for showing us all a fully loaded great looking villain  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:04 am

Thanks Allan, I'm glad you like him. cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 11:31 pm

Nice looking figure Daryl... cheers cheers cheers
Cool outfit and accessories... cheers

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 2:37 am

Thanks Jim, glad you like him. cheers
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 5:59 pm

Nice! One if the more overlooked 21st releases. He looks more like a reality show car/motorcycle restoration guy nowadays. I wish 21st made more of their Doc Martens type shoes. I managed to snag a pair for my Sideshow James Bond.

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter EA6098F1-44DE-4BF1-A2D6-A396B49C6BC9

-Nate

TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 12:35 am

I  really like the 007 , Sir sean Connery ( spelt with a sh)  lol!   figure ,
And agree that the doc Martin boots look great and nicely detailed  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter   21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21C Villain: T-Gore the Bounty Hunter
Page 1 of 1