ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:42 am

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 9-EF8-B35-D-5-DBF-4335-8780-AE85-E5-DD3-EF3
Gangrene is awaiting the arrival of Dr. X.  He is ready to show him the diseased gas canisters and tell him about  the poison he has created.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 8-EBF7-E5-D-7-B93-43-E5-B9-D9-7-D1-E66-C5-DC7-D
Dr. X enters the room and looks straight at the gas canisters containing the poisoned chemical. Gangrene explains to Dr. X all the details of the deadly disease he has created and what the effects will be of their noxious fumes being unleashed on the public. Gangrene smiles maliciously throughout Dr. X’s explanation.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 06031931-A04-C-4254-9459-0-E4-CBC2-CAB78
Dr X finally turns to look at Gangrene and says, “First off, I must congratulate you on creating your very own disease Gangrene and explaining to me it’s effects on the public. I have already put the bonus money in anticipation of your successful delivery into your bank account. Sadly, your time working for me is over Professor Gangrene. You were only contracted to create a deadly diseased bomb. Therefore you may gather up your things and leave my premises. There is no rush for you to do this.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 6-ED2-F7-F1-1-F8-A-4-BE3-A16-F-38-E5-C8-C36-F0-F
Gangrene walks past Dr. X without replying or looking back.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. E778-FA36-F286-4-B26-BC8-C-672-C820-C816-C
Suddenly Gangrene appears with his handgun pointing at Dr. X.  With him are eight  of his henchmen, all with guns raised and pointing at Dr. X and his two henchmen.  Dr. X is surprised at the arrival of Gangrene and his henchmen. “What is the meaning of this Professor Gangrene?”, Dr X exclaims. In return Gangrene says, “I’ll will now explain my plan to hijack you in full.  When I spotted your wanted advertisement in the Global Domination Online Journal, a plan started to form in my mind. I decided to create a deadly diseased bomb  and get you, Dr. X, to pay me handsomely. This I did, and must thank for kindly paying me an extra bonus. I appreciate this very much.  Unfortunately for you my plan was to kill on receiving my pay. You see my plan is to get rid of you, be in possession of the diseased gas canisters and also have a tidy sum of money. It has all worked out perfectly. Ha, ha for me. Therefore I would now be obliged if you will you kneel down before me so that I can fulfil my ultimate plan. If you please, kneel.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 85680522-C5-FA-49-AE-B094-1192-C4-CA0-BF6
Dr. X kneels down  before Gangrene. Gangrene takes aim and fires.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 0-C7-D777-E-C3-C3-4-FDA-A6-B4-1-DC9-B5194-BC4
Dr. X keels over with one last sigh.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. 18-C41175-BCBA-494-E-ABEA-26-E3-F1771679
Gangrene then points his gun at the two henchmen. They have already dropped their shot guns in surrender.  “Now you two have one of two choices and they are one be killed where  you are standing or join my team of henchmen. The choice is yours but I will be looking for complete loyalty from you both. I reward my men well.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. BDC36671-9-CD1-4082-A70-C-131-B9-AC7-D8-FF
Swiftly, one of Dr. X’s henchmen quickly picks up his shot gun and turns it on his erstwhile colleague. “I’m not sorry man.” and fires a couple of shots at him.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. F3-E4536-F-0-F94-4-FFF-9-EB7-87-EA93-B4-C117
The henchmen slides down the wall dead.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. A40-AFD49-22-B0-4-E16-87-D8-A8352645-E240
The remaining henchmen drops his own gun and then turns to Gangrene and says, “You can now see where my allegiance lies, I want to become one of your loyal henchman Professor Gangrene,  Sir.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 1:53 am

Shocked Whoa! That was brutal! Gangrene is merciless and will allow no one to stand in his way!

Dr. X was definitely underestimating whom he was dealing with.

Global Domination Online Journal – That's pretty funny! I gotta remember that!

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 am

Such an exciting double cross Alex! And what a ruthless carrying out of the plan too!
That Prof. Gangrene is a cold-blooded merciless scheming killer with the blackest of hearts!
What will he do with the deadly gas now? Or was it only ever a ruse?

Like SCU_HG, I just could not help laughing at "The Global Domination Online Journal".
That's just too clever, ....and I think one my own recently acquired Dr Evil will definitely have to take out a full subscription to.

Last edited by LeStryge on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  Whoa! That was brutal! Gangrene is merciless and will allow no one to stand in his way!

Dr. X was definitely underestimating whom he was dealing with.

Global Domination Online Journal – That's pretty funny! I gotta remember that!

Thank you very much for your comments Dave Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 2:44 am

LeStryge wrote:
Such an exciting double cross Alex! And what a ruthless carrying out of the plan too!
That Prof. Gangrene is a cold-blooded merciless scheming killer with the blackest of hearts!

Like SCU_HG, I just could not help laughing at "The Global Domination Online Journal".
That's just too clever, ....and I think one my own recently acquired Dr Evil will definitely have to take out a full subscription to.

Thank you very much LeStryge for your comments.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 2:50 am

Can this be the end of Dr X forever?
Or was he secretly wearing a bullet-proof vest and will rise again to take his vindictive revenge on that evil scheming Prof. Gangrene?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:05 am

LeStryge wrote:
Can this be the end of Dr X forever?
Or was he secretly wearing a bullet-proof vest and will rise again to take his vindictive revenge on that evil scheming Prof. Gangrene?

Dr. X wasn’t wearing a bullet-proof vest and will definitely NOT rise again sorry to disappoint you but thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on Dr. X though.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:15 am

Always a little sad to see the final demise of a good villain!
You will have to find another suitable adversary for your Professor Gangrene now?
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 3:54 am

affraid affraid affraid

Great shots Alex! cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 8:01 am

another great chapter Alex bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 8:09 am

I think Dave summed it up perfectly, brutal!

...hm, perhaps Dr. X has a secret son, or brother?

Great story, Alex!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:26 am

LeStryge wrote:
Always a little sad to see the final demise of a good villain!
You will have to find another suitable adversary for your Professor Gangrene now?

My Mam World looks like this, Gangrene is the main villain, along with his Council and his henchmen. My Mam works alone. Dr. X doesn't exists in my world. (Dr. X just appeared as a one of in this story). Find another suitable adversary for your Professor Gangrene now! Well Professor Gangrene might or might not have a suitable adversary, your just have to find out Tehe.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
affraid affraid affraid

Great shots Alex! cheers

Thanks for the great comment Jim Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:28 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
another great chapter Alex bounce

I’m very pleased that you thought it was another great chapter Dal Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:32 am

gibri wrote:
I think Dave summed it up perfectly, brutal!

...hm, perhaps Dr. X has a secret son, or brother?

Great story, Alex!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers

gibri thank you very much for your comments. I’m really liking your thinking on perhaps Dr. X has a secret son, or brother, who knows gibri, who knows.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am

Lol , I love the gangrenaughts !
Bunch of villainous bogeys.
Do you think they have figured out they may kill themselves and thier leader with ricochet lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenGangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 11:44 am

Captian action wrote:
Lol , I love the gangrenaughts !
Bunch of villainous bogeys.
Do you think they have figured out they may kill themselves and thier leader with ricochet lol! lol! lol!

Thank you very much Jay for your comments.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part three: diseased gas canisters.
Page 1 of 1