ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 5:19 pm

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. 04-FA9492-D80-A-488-A-821-B-BFDF85-AA15-ED
Dr. X is anxious  to know what Gangrene  is like  and also whether he will be experienced enough to meet his requirements.  He  nervously awaits his arrival.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. 0-CF1-EBAF-466-B-4449-B94-B-7-F74-FB4-B5-AD9
Gangrene arrives and introduces himself to Dr. X.  He begins by informing  Dr. X of his knowledge and experience regarding deadly diseases and how skilled he is at making bombs. “Now you know a little about me, l am very interested in hearing about your plans for this deadly bomb. Secondly, how much money  are you willing to pay me for my expertise? Thirdly, what will my bonus be on delivery of the bomb?  If you can meet my financial requirements, I will be happy to work along side you. “

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. 6-DEA36-ED-5213-484-E-8-DFD-8-C13-D263-A4-FB
“You sure sound like you know what you are talking about when it comes to deadly diseases and we could definitely, between us, cook up one seriously, nasty lethal disease.  And as for as you have told me about your expertise in making making bombs, I can only welcome you to my team Professor Gangrene.” Dr. X  elaborates on his plans for the deadly diseased bomb, how much money Gangrene will be getting paid monthly and how much the added bonus on successful delivery will be.

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. B36-CE416-33-FC-4-C9-C-8-F54-9-A7-EFBA78-ED0
Gangrene says “I  am very much looking forward to working  with you Dr. X.” As Gangrene walks away he thinks to himself “stage one complete”.

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Hmmm, sounds like the Professor has a plan up his sleeve! Look out Dr X! Suspect Suspect Suspect

Great set up Alex, Dr X's body guards (I assume thats who they were? look great!)
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Hmmm, sounds like the Professor has a plan up his sleeve! Look out Dr X! Suspect Suspect Suspect

Great set up Alex, Dr X's body guards (I assume thats who they were? look great!)

Thanks for your comments Dal. Yes off corse Gangrene has a plan up his sleveve, his plan is, he’ll develop a deadly diseased bomb for which Dr. X will pay him. Once Gangrene has received payment, not to mention a tidy bonus, he’ll hijack the bomb. This he will do with assistance from a few of his Council off Gangrene . He’ll be looking to Robotic Firing Fist, Captain Bludd and his henchmen to achieve the hijacking of the bomb. Once they have the bomb in their possession they will kill Dr. X mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha.”

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 5:01 am

Really enjoyed the update on the story Alex!
I'm "staying tuned" as they say!
Those two guards at back are great figures!
Is the bearded guy on the right a Lanard?

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Thanks for your comments Dal. Yes off corse Gangrene has a plan up his sleveve, his plan is, he’ll develop a deadly diseased bomb for which Dr. X will pay him. Once Gangrene has received payment, not to mention a tidy bonus, he’ll hijack the bomb. This he will do with assistance from a few of his Council off Gangrene . He’ll be looking to Robotic Firing Fist, Captain Bludd and his henchmen to achieve the hijacking of the bomb. Once they have the bomb in their possession they will kill Dr. X mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha.”

Uhm... didn't you just give away the entire plan?

Oh, wait; that's something super-villains do. They can't help themselves.

Razz

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 6:23 am

In all of these dastardly plans, there's invariably a slip-up....or three!
Especially whenever a villian goes "mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha.”
That's what makes it interesting!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am

LeStryge wrote:
Really enjoyed the update on the story Alex!
I'm "staying tuned" as they say!
Those two guards at back are great figures!
Is the bearded guy on the right a Lanard?

I’m really pleased that you really enjoyed this update on the story.
I’m very pleased that your staying tuned on this story Very Happy.
Yes your completely right, the bearded guy on the right is a Lanard figure.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 10:50 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Uhm... didn't you just give away the entire plan?

Oh, wait; that's something super-villains do. They can't help themselves.

Razz

No I hadn’t given away the whole plan because Gangrene told his Gangrene Council the whole plan in the first part and all I was doing was reminding Dal what Gangrene’s plan was. Yes your 100% right, most super-villains DO GIVE AWAY they plan and they really can’t help themselves Laughing.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am

LeStryge wrote:
In all of these dastardly plans, there's invariably a slip-up....or three!
Especially whenever a villian goes "mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha.”
That's what makes it interesting!

I totally agree with everything you’v typed up.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Of course, being a super-villain himself, Doctor X doubtlessly knows that Professor Gangrene will be planning a double-cross, and will already have a plan in place to deal with such a contingency.
Twisted Evil

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:38 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Of course, being a super-villain himself, Doctor X doubtlessly knows that Professor Gangrene will be planning a double-cross, and will already have a plan in place to deal with such a contingency.
Twisted Evil

Well SCU_HQ, your just have to find out in the next chapter to find out what happens.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 12:27 am

Alex, ...Alex.....these are desperate times, and the world is in serious danger from this devilish plot that has been conspired by these two twisted genuii!
What's the latest development in these evil machinations?

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am

affraid affraid affraid

I'm covering my eyes... lol!

Can't wait to see more! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Alex, ...Alex.....these are desperate times, and the world is in serious danger from this devilish plot that has been conspired by these two twisted genuii!
What's the latest development in these evil machinations?

Thank you very much for your comments LeStryge.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
affraid affraid affraid

I'm covering my eyes... lol!

Can't wait to see more! Very Happy

Thank you very much for your comment Jim.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.   Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s hijack plan. Part two: Gangrene meets Dr. X in person.
Page 1 of 1