ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One

Go down 
+4
gibri
Rogue-Trooper
FIELD STATION 42
BAMComix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609448521_84d96035b7_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (1) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609704067_e77acb5ae9_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (2) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609446776_25639b4742_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (3) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609445986_232e4213e9_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (4) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609701252_635de59e6e_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (5) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609444536_efe9d51c40_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (6) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49608927643_4f0fd9b152_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (7) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609442941_96ea39e2c3_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (Cool by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49608926238_b93b355f50_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (9) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49608925363_88629c8c4f_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (10) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609440216_7596dd210e_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (11) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609439081_f7e7fd863c_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (12) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609694147_a0df33bb43_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (13) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609437196_622bbe345e_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (14) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609692412_5c6c6d3f60_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (15) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609435586_d3fc9265ec_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (16) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609690932_30bf83e0f6_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (17) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609690292_99d874fd04_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (18) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One 49609689412_81ebb400b2_cJourney to the centre of Dinosaur Valley 00 (19) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:00 pm

This... is... IMPRESSIVE comic book style storytelling! Bravo, sir! Bravo!

You manage to make the implausible sound plausible - that Commander Jake would once again join forces with Mr. Redbox to undertake a project.

Redbox's resurrection is mysterious. I suspect there is more to it than he explains. An event like that would turn a man to the spiritual. While Redbox claims to have "turned over a new leaf," he is still motivated by selfish interests; on the surface, to become a "hero" and a "discoverer." But there are hints that there is more, much more, running beneath the surface.

And Redbox has tapped in to one of Jake's vulnerabilities: his driving curiosity for a personal passion.

Will Jake's personal obsession over the Atlantis myth cloud his judgement and lead him to make poor choices?

So much set-up here! The introduction of new characters – Sakura and Carlos. This is looking like the start of an amazing ride!

The length and complexity of this episode also explains why you have been relatively absent on the forum as of late. This must have taken a considerable amount of time: all the plotting and planning, the actual writing, and of course the photography, then combining all the elements!

Again, well done!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:17 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
This... is... IMPRESSIVE comic book style storytelling! Bravo, sir! Bravo!

You manage to make the implausible sound plausible - that Commander Jake would once again join forces with Mr. Redbox to undertake a project.

Redbox's resurrection is mysterious. I suspect there is more to it than he explains. An event like that would turn a man to the spiritual. While Redbox claims to have "turned over a new leaf," he is still motivated by selfish interests; on the surface, to become a "hero" and a "discoverer." But there are hints that there is more, much more, running beneath the surface.

And Redbox has tapped in to one of Jake's vulnerabilities: his driving curiosity for a personal passion.

Will Jake's personal obsession over the Atlantis myth cloud his judgement and lead him to make poor choices?

So much set-up here! The introduction of new characters – Sakura and Carlos. This is looking like the start of an amazing ride!

The length and complexity of this episode also explains why you have been relatively absent on the forum as of late. This must have taken a considerable amount of time: all the plotting and planning, the actual writing, and of course the photography, then combining all the elements!

Again, well done!

Thanks Dave! really pleased you enjoyed the opening chapter! I thought for a long time how to bring Redbox back, it was never going to be a case of wounds not being fatal. I wanted Dr X to believe that he had won! You seem to have Redbox's number! if anyone knows how to manipulate Jake, then it would always be Redbox, they go way back! but as we know they parted ways a long time ago.
At the moment, only Lord Conan knows what lays in wait for any who enter! plus the team will have to get there!
It is indeed true I have been quiet across the forum, but as you say, these things take time, and time is not always easy to find! lol!
I was really happy with the way the first chapter went, I hope I can make chapter two as good as the opening! bounce bounce bounce Many thanks again to Scott for the wonderful editing he does. More to come soon!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 9:45 pm

A great start Dal cheers cheers

I'm gonna keep up with this one...hopefully lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
A great start Dal cheers cheers

I'm gonna keep up with this one...hopefully lol!

Cheers Chris!really pleased you enjoyed the start! still more to come! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 2:03 am

Fantastic start to the new story Dal!!!

Really enjoying it!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 7:58 am

gibri wrote:
Fantastic start to the new story Dal!!!

Really enjoying it!

cheers  cheers  cheers

Thanks Bri! more to come soon bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 5:57 pm

A great first episode!

Jake is a great commander but I worry when I see him trusting a Redbox. We didn't spend the 1960's abusing and destroying Redbox figs just because we were destructive, evil kids (we'll actually that was why) but it was also because Redbox's were always the bad guy!

Jake's trusting nature is going to get him in some trouble!

..and you'll no doubt be no stranger to trouble yourself Dal with the jungle backdrop a semi-permanent set-up on the kitchen table! lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:04 am

somekindajoe wrote:
A great first episode!

Jake is a great commander but I worry when I see him trusting a Redbox. We didn't spend the 1960's abusing and destroying Redbox figs just because we were destructive, evil kids (we'll actually that was why) but it was also because Redbox's were always the bad guy!

Jake's trusting nature is going to get him in some trouble!

..and you'll no doubt be no stranger to trouble yourself Dal with the jungle backdrop a semi-permanent set-up on the kitchen table! lol! lol!

Very Happy Rest assured Steve, Jake is just as cunning as Redbox, I don't he trusts him completely, but we shall see eh?

lol! lol! Yes, the sets ups can become a little unsteady sometimes cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:37 pm

I have finally finished chapter one. I had to read it in two stages lol. I’m sooo over the moon to see Lord Cannon staring in it. He’s like my most favourite and handsome figure you’ve got in your collection. Please make sure part two isn’t to long lol.

Really looking forward to seeing and reading chapter two though.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:50 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I have finally finished chapter one. I had to read it in two stages lol. I’m sooo over the moon to see Lord Cannon staring in it. He’s like my most favourite and handsome figure you’ve got in your collection. Please make sure part two isn’t to long lol.  

Really looking forward to seeing and reading chapter two though.

Pleased you enjoyed chapter one mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Landing Signal Officer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:21 pm

Excellent dal.....nobody does it better....looking forward to see what happens next...

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 8:14 am

Rustygun wrote:
Excellent dal.....nobody does it better....looking forward to see what happens next...

bounce bounce bounce Thanks Dean! Really pleased yu enjoyed the opening chapter to the new story! Chapter two shouldn't be far away! with any luck cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
blackbrazen
Eagle Eyes
blackbrazen

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:15 pm

This is brilliant, Dal! Really love it. Creative and well shot, and the story's taking an intriguing turn!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:32 pm

blackbrazen wrote:
This is brilliant, Dal! Really love it. Creative and well shot, and the story's taking an intriguing turn!

Many thanks Scott! really pleased you have enjoyed so far Very Happy . I wanted to write something special for Redbox's return, he is afterall Jake's nemesis, just as clever, just as cunning and as tough as he is. but can Jake trust him? scratch
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:48 pm

Just read chapter 2.

This adventure is taking things to a whole new level. The story telling, scenery, picture set up..everything is superb.

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Just read chapter 2.

This adventure is taking things to a whole new level. The story telling,  scenery, picture set up..everything is superb.

Oh thanks mate! really pleased you are enjoying the story so far! keep an eye open for the next installment, though there may be a little wait cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One   Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the centre of Dinosaur Valley! -- Chapter One
Page 1 of 1