ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Commander Sabre!

Go down 
+4
BAMComix
ActionYankee
JohnnyE4
somekindajoe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Calling Commander Sabre! Empty
PostSubject: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:37 am

Calling Commander Sabre! 0427201547

This is Captain Shepard, of the Special Operations Service. Recently we apprehended an accomplice of Dr. Veil and the Volgans.

Calling Commander Sabre! 0427201547a

He revealed that Colonel Wolfgang's weapons supplier is a man by name of Victor Rhodansk.

Calling Commander Sabre! 0427201547b

MacBeth has asked that you apprehend him ASAP.

Calling Commander Sabre! 0427201547c

He was last spotted in your area, I'll send coordinates through a secure channel.

Calling Commander Sabre! 0427201558-2

This still was taken from CCTV in St. Petrograd in 2013. He may look different now.

Calling Commander Sabre! 0427201558-3

Trouble is, he's a Sokovian National, with diplomatic credentials. So make sure your team is wearing civvies...

...he may have information to help the fight against the Volgans. Try and take him alive...

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:47 am

Rhodansk will be a tough man to track down... considering how closely he resembles every Adventure Team era VAM and Joe ever made!

But I'm sure Sabre and Company will figure out some way to ensure a positive I.D.

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 12:14 pm

Well, I wanted to pick a figure that Steve would undoubtedly be able to find a double for. I wanted to use a Foreign head "sour face," but wasn't certain he had one. scratch

And I built in that line about "looking different after 7 years," so all is good. Very Happy

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:11 pm

lol! lol!

You;ve covered all the bases Ian!

Rest assured Sabre will give this matter top priority! He'll put his top operatives on the mission, unless they are busy in which case he'll have to send Joe and Hank! Rolling Eyes

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 3:18 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
lol! lol!

You;ve covered all the bases Ian!

Rest assured Sabre will give this matter top priority! He'll put his top operatives on the mission, unless they are busy in which case he'll have to send Joe and Hank! Rolling Eyes

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 10:55 pm

Calling Commander Sabre! Off1

Calling Commander Sabre! Page-1

Calling Commander Sabre! Page-2

Calling Commander Sabre! Page-3

Calling Commander Sabre! Page-4

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 11:13 pm

nice I was having Planet of the Apes flashbacks :lol
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:08 am

Get your stinking paws off me! Razz

Fun outdoor action sequence!

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 1:31 am

Hear hear, wonderful to see him in custody. I will inform Shepard.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:01 am

Well done!

But what I also find interesting here on AMMO, is that all the men wear clothing and uniforms highly suitable to their duties, however those "joannie-come-lately" Phicens are invariably clad (if that is indeed the word) in scanty figure emphasising outfits more suitable for a burlesque bar or strip club than for going on any serious mission...... Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:19 am

LeStryge wrote:

But what I also find interesting here on AMMO, is that all the men wear clothing and uniforms highly suitable to their duties, however those "joannie-come-lately" Phicens are invariably clad (if that is indeed the word) in scanty figure emphasising outfits more suitable for a burlesque bar or strip club than for going on any serious mission......

In other words, the Phicens are also clad in uniforms suitable to their duties. Wink

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 8:19 am

cheers cheers cheers Captured at last! I wonder what secrets he will divulge?? Great to see SKJ's female agents in action too! they are pretty handy with that net! must have been practicing on those mam that run free in the grounds of SKJ HQ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 3:36 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
cheers cheers cheers  Captured at last! I wonder what secrets he will divulge?? Great to see SKJ's female agents in action too! they are pretty handy with that net! must have been practicing on those mam that run free in the grounds of SKJ HQ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MAM, Intruders, Atomic Man......... They all suffer the same treatment at SKJ HQ lol! lol!

Calling Commander Sabre! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 3:39 pm

Great action packed story Steve!

Love the POTA nod cheers

Those ladies don't mess about when they're on a mission do they? I might have to employ a few of my own Suspect Suspect

Calling Commander Sabre! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:28 pm

I really enjoyed this story from you Steve, especially the Women riding horses part. It’s a pity that the women weren’t riding naked. Looking forward to seeing the next part.

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 3:56 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
In other words, the Phicens are also clad in uniforms suitable to their duties. Wink
Yes, but unfortunately the AMMO rules would prevent me from being more specific as to just exactly what those duties would be.....example given.

I have sensed that this board is taking something of a new tangent now, as more and more contributors here acquire those non-toy Phicens.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 4:40 am

LeStryge wrote:

I have sensed that this board is taking something of a new tangent now, as more and more contributors here acquire those non-toy Phicens.

Hmmm... perhaps that is the underlying theme of this comic story: Phicens taking down Action Man could be interpreted as an allegory.

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 7:24 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Hmmm... perhaps that is the underlying theme of this comic story: Phicens taking down Action Man could be interpreted as an allegory.
Perhaps that's not so far from the truth.....

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu May 07, 2020 11:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 10:01 pm

The Riders of Rohan, or the new New Riders of the Purple Sage...Whatever you call them, they get the job done!

It looks like leisure days ahead for Joe and Hank... Basketball Basketball

Great comic, Steve!!! I love seeing those horses out on the green!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Commander Sabre!   Calling Commander Sabre! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Commander Sabre!
Page 1 of 1