ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 12:46 pm

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944816621_3ebff75861_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (82) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945110097_51240dff6b_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (83) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945109597_93f33fe558_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (84) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945109182_722d96f10f_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (85) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944312733_c4525b4a53_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (86) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944312458_7d4c9d457c_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (87) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945108212_f82696b3b0_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (88) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944311818_2d28ce6e05_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (89) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944311298_ac1243f468_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (90) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944310698_0f4d9ced06_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (91) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945106257_4a627dfec7_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (92) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945105767_0ab78127f6_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (93) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944309038_3699f1db9a_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (94) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945104852_c69d71f30f_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (95) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944308118_efb8f072de_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (96) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945104107_bec8122d33_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (97) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49945103762_d4141b3e0d_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (98) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944809516_07409c6c39_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (99) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944809031_e3acefd130_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (100) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944306103_cfe2e56714_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (101) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944305708_a707f8cd25_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (102) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six 49944305368_fcae53c7a0_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six - The goblet and the blade. (103) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 52
Location : Kent

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 4:32 pm

So..... Banner is back on the scene Suspect

Redbox is lucky to still be alive after trying to take on Sakkara!

Great chapter Dal cheers cheers cheers

_________________
WHO WATCHES THE VOLGANS...

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 4:59 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
So..... Banner is back on the scene Suspect

Redbox is lucky to still be alive after trying to take on Sakkara!

Great chapter Dal cheers cheers cheers

Yeah Banner has returned, and reformed. After months of therapy his mind is finally clear of all the stuff Dr Viel put in there, though he is on probation! Hey, it just goes to show that Redbox will double cross anyone! ]Really pleased you enjoy this chapter! more to come soon bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Ski Patrol
Gunner Munro

Posts : 962
Join date : 2016-06-23
Age : 59
Location : Northwich Cheshire

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Can this be? has Redbox turned a corner of redemption?

another cracking episode Dal Cool that Sakkara figure is amazing ShockedTwisted Evil but I'm thinking Tanya will be a match for her - game on Basketball
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Can this be?  has Redbox turned a corner of redemption?

another cracking episode Dal Cool that  Sakkara figure is amazing ShockedTwisted Evil but I'm thinking Tanya will be a match for her - game on  Basketball

It's all to play for now! I am guessing Redbox will have to watch his back! hmm, turned a corner? not too sure about that one Suspect . Really pleased you enjoyed it steve bounce bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
ASTRONAUGHT
Rustygun

Posts : 1053
Join date : 2017-07-04
Age : 54
Location : Buckinghamshire

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Another great episode dal...

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Rustygun-Sig
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 10:07 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Another great episode dal...

Cheers Dean! bounce bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Moderator
Prof Gangrene Fan

Posts : 7385
Join date : 2012-11-11

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:00 pm

I’v only just finished reading Chapter Six of New Agent, New Problems. Enjoyed it.

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six PGF-Sig
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’v only just finished reading Chapter Six of New Agent, New Problems. Enjoyed it.  

Fantastic mate bounce bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 2288
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 5:10 am

CHAPTER 6: THE GOBLET AND THE BLADE

Cover: Redbox plunges in to the abyss! What horrors await? Excellent setting of the scene and setting up the story to come with the heavy foliage cascading over the ruins, and an inky black portal leading to... a sale at the news stand, if this were the olden days! And I can tell you already, this ish would not end up in a plastic sleeve in pristine condition, because I'm thinking I'd want to read it and linger over the illustrations again and again!

p77 - Interesting backdrop to the archives setting! Tanya C. is taking no chances, going in armed and on high alert.

p78 - I recognize this as one of the "teaser pics" you shared a while back. I thought at the time Tanya C. was exploring a tomb. Rather, it is the archives of BAM-HQ. It would seem those tile walls allow sounds... and voices... to carry. (Like the "whispering gallery" of St. Paul's.) Fun use of quirky figurines and souvenirs to create a sense of a warehouse filled with exotic artifacts.

p79 - Because... Redbox wold not have noticed that he was being followed? And... Redbox can simply drive deep in to Dinosaur Valley? Again, without noticing he was being followed? Okaayyy... I guess we just have to accept this "TV version of plausibility" for now. Nice pics, though. I like the top one, with the bit of rock visible through the roll cage of the Jeep.

p80 - Perhaps Tanya C. followed a tracking device on Redbox's vehicle. That seems more plausible than following him visually. But now she must have visual contact, or how will she track him once he leaves his vehicle?

Usually teams sent in to Dinosaur Valley are more heavily equipped.

Wouldn't Redbox have known there was likely a tracking device in the vehicle, especially since he borrowed it from HQ motor pool?

Anyway, the second pic here, with T on the phone, has very nice lighting, suggesting the dimness of a heavily forested area.

p81 - Excellent ruins! Love the effect of the heavy foliage with the carved runes rising up, and the statue, and the serpent! Again, we see the symbolism of the venomous serpent as Redbox enters Dinosaur Valley. Now you're getting quite literary with repeated symbolism!

p82 - Tracking skills! Neither Redbox nor Tanya appear to have flashlights. Will it be dark in the cave? I guess we shall find out!

p83 - Interesting. Redbox's mind is wandering. That doesn't happen too often. His trained senses tell him he's being followed, but he brushes the thought aside, confident that he is here alone. But now he is on high alert, so Tanya must be careful.

As for light in the caves, I am rationalizing this as the "Howling Caves network" consists of lava tubes and narrow slot canyons, which can be very cave-like, with occasional openings to the surface that allow in a glimmer of light. Hence the heavy foliage. The "caves" are more like "canyons." That, too, would explain the "Howling" name; the wind can access the labyrinth and create unearthly sounds.

p84 - More evidence of Tanya's excellent tracking skills! Nice use of a page to reveal more of her talents while building suspense.

p85 - Oooh... tension! I almost feel like I'm watching TV, and this is where a spider or snake jumps out... or a harmless bird or rabbit simply for the "startling" effect! Effective sense of depth in that center panel.

p86 - Two ancient, alien relics? What could this mean?

p87 - Uh oh? Am I beginning to think like Redbox? He is wondering if this blade could be effective against Sakkara!

p88 - That's... a pretty big blade to "keep tucked out of sight." Is that a magical dagger in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

I wonder if Tanya is close enough to hear Redbox calling out loud to Sakkara?

p89 - The Sakkara/Purgatori figure looks totally gorgeous against the colorful jungle foliage! Of course, she looks totally gorgeous almost anywhere, but the color here enhances the gorgeousness!

Oh, wait, what's going on again? Sorry, I got distracted. Is this like, when you tie a string between two tin cans, you can talk to somebody on the other side of the yard? Will she have to tie a string to the goblet? In her case, probably a string of human entrails or something similarly charming.

With her heightened demon senses, I wonder if Sakkara will notice that Tanya is creeping up on them?

p90 - Whoa, indeed! LOVE the action in that bottom panel! Smack down! First point to the devil girl!

p91 - And over the cliff she goes! Good thing TC has those clone reflexes and clone strength!

Your usefulness appears to be over, Redbox!

p92 - Ow! That had to hurt! But... did it harm Sakkara, or merely annoy her?

p93 - "That stings!" Okay, I'm LOL'ing at that one! Look, man, she warned you about trying that again. You're lookin' at a world o' hurt comin' up!

I'm impressed that the figure is sufficiently flexible to reach the handle of the knife behind her back like that!

p94 - Time for an "accidental" firearms discharge, I'd say.

Very cool cliff setting! Quite visually striking! This sequence must have taken some effort to set up, light, and photograph.

p95 - Redbox is such a pretentious twit!

The Banner fig looks extremely cool here! Like, if I were a kid, and this were a movie or TV episode, he's the guy we'd all want to pretend to be at recess in the schoolyard the next day!

p96 - I wonder why Sakkara left the dagger behind? Does she no longer need it? Or was she more badly injured than she let on, and forgot it as she teleported... or whatever it is she does when she vanishes?

Did Tanya see Redbox retrieve the goblet? Did Sakkara take the goblet?

p97 - Ohhhh....!!! Or did Sakkara intentionally leave the dagger behind... as bait? If this were a television episode, we would be hearing ominous music over the end credits as Tanya grips that dagger! Redbox mentioned that he felt a power of some sort when he picked it up. Could the dagger offer a pathway for Sakkara to gain influence, or even control, over the most physically and mentally powerful Agent of BAM-HQ? What a set up for the next episode!!!

Lots of action in Episode Six! Lots of great photography and marvelous, colorful sets! Good stuff! I'll be back at the news agent slapping down another 50p as soon as the next ish hits the stands!

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 9:51 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
CHAPTER 6: THE GOBLET AND THE BLADE

Cover: Redbox plunges in to the abyss! What horrors await? Excellent setting of the scene and setting up the story to come with the heavy foliage cascading over the ruins, and an inky black portal leading to... a sale at the news stand, if this were the olden days! And I can tell you already, this ish would not end up in a plastic sleeve in pristine condition, because I'm thinking I'd want to read it and linger over the illustrations again and again!

p77 - Interesting backdrop to the archives setting! Tanya C. is taking no chances, going in armed and on high alert.

p78 - I recognize this as one of the "teaser pics" you shared a while back. I thought at the time Tanya C. was exploring a tomb. Rather, it is the archives of BAM-HQ. It would seem those tile walls allow sounds... and voices... to carry. (Like the "whispering gallery" of St. Paul's.) Fun use of quirky figurines and souvenirs to create a sense of a warehouse filled with exotic artifacts.

p79 - Because... Redbox wold not have noticed that he was being followed? And... Redbox can simply drive deep in to Dinosaur Valley? Again, without noticing he was being followed? Okaayyy... I guess we just have to accept this "TV version of plausibility" for now. Nice pics, though. I like the top one, with the bit of rock visible through the roll cage of the Jeep.

p80 - Perhaps Tanya C. followed a tracking device on Redbox's vehicle. That seems more plausible than following him visually. But now she must have visual contact, or how will she track him once he leaves his vehicle?

Usually teams sent in to Dinosaur Valley are more heavily equipped.

Wouldn't Redbox have known there was likely a tracking device in the vehicle, especially since he borrowed it from HQ motor pool?

Anyway, the second pic here, with T on the phone, has very nice lighting, suggesting the dimness of a heavily forested area.

p81 - Excellent ruins! Love the effect of the heavy foliage with the carved runes rising up, and the statue, and the serpent! Again, we see the symbolism of the venomous serpent as Redbox enters Dinosaur Valley. Now you're getting quite literary with repeated symbolism!

p82 - Tracking skills! Neither Redbox nor Tanya appear to have flashlights. Will it be dark in the cave? I guess we shall find out!

p83 - Interesting. Redbox's mind is wandering. That doesn't happen too often. His trained senses tell him he's being followed, but he brushes the thought aside, confident that he is here alone. But now he is on high alert, so Tanya must be careful.

As for light in the caves, I am rationalizing this as the "Howling Caves network" consists of lava tubes and narrow slot canyons, which can be very cave-like, with occasional openings to the surface that allow in a glimmer of light. Hence the heavy foliage. The "caves" are more like "canyons." That, too, would explain the "Howling" name; the wind can access the labyrinth and create unearthly sounds.

p84 - More evidence of Tanya's excellent tracking skills! Nice use of a page to reveal more of her talents while building suspense.

p85 - Oooh... tension! I almost feel like I'm watching TV, and this is where a spider or snake jumps out... or a harmless bird or rabbit simply for the "startling" effect! Effective sense of depth in that center panel.

p86 - Two ancient, alien relics? What could this mean?

p87 - Uh oh? Am I beginning to think like Redbox? He is wondering if this blade could be effective against Sakkara!

p88 - That's... a pretty big blade to "keep tucked out of sight." Is that a magical dagger in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

I wonder if Tanya is close enough to hear Redbox calling out loud to Sakkara?

p89 - The Sakkara/Purgatori figure looks totally gorgeous against the colorful jungle foliage! Of course, she looks totally gorgeous almost anywhere, but the color here enhances the gorgeousness!

Oh, wait, what's going on again? Sorry, I got distracted. Is this like, when you tie a string between two tin cans, you can talk to somebody on the other side of the yard? Will she have to tie a string to the goblet? In her case, probably a string of human entrails or something similarly charming.

With her heightened demon senses, I wonder if Sakkara will notice that Tanya is creeping up on them?

p90 - Whoa, indeed! LOVE the action in that bottom panel! Smack down! First point to the devil girl!

p91 - And over the cliff she goes! Good thing TC has those clone reflexes and clone strength!

Your usefulness appears to be over, Redbox!

p92 - Ow! That had to hurt! But... did it harm Sakkara, or merely annoy her?

p93 - "That stings!" Okay, I'm LOL'ing at that one! Look, man, she warned you about trying that again. You're lookin' at a world o' hurt comin' up!

I'm impressed that the figure is sufficiently flexible to reach the handle of the knife behind her back like that!

p94 - Time for an "accidental" firearms discharge, I'd say.

Very cool cliff setting! Quite visually striking! This sequence must have taken some effort to set up, light, and photograph.

p95 - Redbox is such a pretentious twit!

The Banner fig looks extremely cool here! Like, if I were a kid, and this were a movie or TV episode, he's the guy we'd all want to pretend to be at recess in the schoolyard the next day!

p96 - I wonder why Sakkara left the dagger behind? Does she no longer need it? Or was she more badly injured than she let on, and forgot it as she teleported... or whatever it is she does when she vanishes?

Did Tanya see Redbox retrieve the goblet? Did Sakkara take the goblet?

p97 - Ohhhh....!!! Or did Sakkara intentionally leave the dagger behind... as bait? If this were a television episode, we would be hearing ominous music over the end credits as Tanya grips that dagger! Redbox mentioned that he felt a power of some sort when he picked it up. Could the dagger offer a pathway for Sakkara to gain influence, or even control, over the most physically and mentally powerful Agent of BAM-HQ? What a set up for the next episode!!!

Lots of action in Episode Six! Lots of great photography and marvelous, colorful sets! Good stuff! I'll be back at the news agent slapping down another 50p as soon as the next ish hits the stands!

Thanks Dave! I wanted to try and create a mysterious setting, it looks like it worked cheers . Very cool too know it gripped you from the beginning bounce bounce

p77 - I created the setting using three boards and various odds and ends. Tanya is ready!

p78 - Yeah, Tanya is sort of stood in the hallway entrance to the main room, which I may get around to creating one day bounce bounce bounce

p79 - I should have wrote in here that Tanya was following at a safe distance, I must hold my hands up to that error Sad .As for him getting the vehicle and entering the Valley again, I should have included that he used his hypnotic ability again to gain access, again a rookie mistake here on my part Sad .

p80 - Indeed Dave, she just followed his tracker. It was probably Redbox's arrogance why he didn't bother disabling the device? or maybe he was just so sure his mission hadn't been witnessed by anyone Very Happy . As Tanya is relatively new to BAM HQ, and was told to track Redbox, I'm guessing she acted on instinct cheers

p81 - Very Happy I didn't think anyone would catch that Dave, good eye indeed cheers

p82 - Yes, Tanya pulling on her inherited skills once again. I don't think Tanya or Redbox would have a problem seeing in the dark as they both have special visual abilities, but definitely something to remember for nest time bounce bounce

p83 - With Sakkara playing on his mind, it's probably his paranoia getting the better of him! Then again wouldn't we all with a demon sat on our shoulder?? Very Happy As for the light, I was figuring there are probably cracks in the ceiling allowing enough light in too see, but I like your idea better bounce bounce bounce

p84 - yes, Tanya is proving to be a highly skilled agent, and why Jenna pushed for such an agent bounce bounce

p85 - Both characters are indeed on high alert! cheers

p86 - Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

p87 - lol! love him or hate him, he has some great qualities bounce bounce bounce

p88 - lol! lol! lol!

p89 - I agree Dave, the colours certainly make her stand out! Fresh, warm blood and an enchantment will enable a conversation Suspect

p90 - Tanya's inexperience shown here, totally unprepared for Sakkara!

p91 - Indeed! she had better hold on! hmm, I'm sure Redbox has a plan, he always does bounce

p92 - Indeed! cheers cheers cheers

p93 - Although the blade stung, it was probably more like a bee or wasp sting to her, enchanted her own blade saved here there! Redbox totally lost his cool and allowed his feelings to get the better of him, I guess he didn't want to go back to that cell?

p94 - lol! lol! lol! lol! I used the very edge of my work mate to allow the balck sheet I use as a back drop to hang over the edge. This allowed me to create the drop. It was challenging to get the brown paper to stay in position, but with the aid of a few heavy items, it worked bounce bounce bounce

p95 - Well, in fairness for once he is teeling the truth! lol! lol! lol! Really pleased you like Banner's new attire, I went for a basic sas jumpsuit and a few extras.

p96 - Yes, where is that goblet??? Suspect Suspect Suspect

p97 - Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy All will be revealed Dave as our story unfolds bounce bounce bounce

Really pleased you enjoyed chapter six! still plenty to come,once i get some spare time to start chapter seven lol! lol! lol!

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

Posts : 2478
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 59
Location : London

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 10:35 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Can this be?  has Redbox turned a corner of redemption?

Nah..He's still a back stabbing..... lol!

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six SKJ_Sig_1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 10:48 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Gunner Munro wrote:
Can this be?  has Redbox turned a corner of redemption?  

Nah..He's still a back stabbing..... lol!

lol! lol! lol!

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Six
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: