ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 10:17 am

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858346781_a7e3256cbd_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (69) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858654062_97ab166963_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (70) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858653352_fa5a2091bf_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (71) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858344771_7ba0a4276f_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (72) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858344221_e5769b7e3b_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (73) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858651557_9b71f002d6_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (74) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858342876_115febdef6_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (75) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858342471_8d533014e9_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (76) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858650062_df1a31f125_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (77) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49857803048_b493d14c25_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (78) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49857802438_260005c3d0_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (79) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858340381_26d547c8eb_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (80) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five 49858647602_e3f460e640_cNew Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five - Best Laid Plans (81) by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
Prof Gangrene Fan
Moderator
Prof Gangrene Fan

Posts : 7385
Join date : 2012-11-11

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 11:49 am

Just finished reading this part. I really really enjoyed it. I especially loved Gangrene showing off his new Dr. X clone to Dr. X. Funny enough I strangely recognised Dr. X-02-01, I’m liking the simple army camouflage outfit you have given him, suits him really well. Mr Redbox reminds me of a book/tv charter called demon headmaster.

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five PGF-Sig
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 2:11 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Just finished reading this part. I really really enjoyed it. I especially loved Gangrene showing off his new Dr. X clone to Dr. X. Funny enough I strangely recognised Dr. X-02-01, I’m liking the simple army camouflage outfit you have given him, suits him really well. Mr Redbox reminds me of a book/tv charter called demon headmaster.

Thanks Alex! really pleased you enjoyed the latest installment cheers

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

Posts : 2001
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 52
Location : Kent

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Another "dodgy" character enters the fray Suspect

Jake and his team need to watch certain people very closely.........

_________________
WHO WATCHES THE VOLGANS...

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 6:35 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Another "dodgy" character enters the fray Suspect

Jake and his team need to watch certain people very closely.........

yeah, the bad guys are up to something! who knows where it will all lead?? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

Posts : 2478
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 59
Location : London

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 8:10 pm

'...there may be trouble ahead'...

Jake is too nice allowing all these MAM to wander around the HQ. Give them an inch and they'll take an orange coloured, extreme mile! I vote that you put SJ in charge of your MAM 'Problem' Twisted Evil

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five SKJ_Sig_1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 10:29 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
'...there may be trouble ahead'...

Jake is too nice allowing all these MAM to wander around the HQ. Give them an inch and they'll take an orange coloured, extreme mile! I vote that you put SJ in charge of your MAM 'Problem' Twisted Evil

S.J would whip 'em into shape in no time! I shall pass the idea on to Jake! bounce bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
LeStryge
GERMAN STORMTROOPER
LeStryge

Posts : 2063
Join date : 2019-05-15
Location : Most Easterly Point of OZ

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 4:11 am

Excellent plot development! Well done posing too! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Aml1bw
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 8:08 am

LeStryge wrote:
Excellent plot development! Well done posing too! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Barry! bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Posts : 2288
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : South-Central Utah, USA

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 1:54 am

CHAPTER 5 - BEST LAID PLANS:

COVER - I see somebody back there is keeping an eye on Redbox. Looks like Redbox is out of the clink!

p65 - Great opening photos as Redbox skulks around the arms, sizing the place up, plotting his next steps. Joe knows not to trust him, and his uneasiness comes through in these pics. Moody lighting and an empty bar, different from the usually packed and colorful scene, enhances the sense of uneasiness.

p66 - He is already demonstrating that he has zero patience with Redbox. I hope he also has zero trust in him... and keeps it that way. But Redbox is clever... and smooth....

p67 - Another strange relic is in Jake's office? Jake doesn't need a Warehouse 13 or an Area 51; he has it all right there around his desk! Yes, now I remember references to this occurrence with the idol in an earlier story. Another one of your smoothly inserted flashback references to make sure readers are up to speed. Good photography, subtle changes in the positions of the characters give the impression that their expressions are changing.

p68 - Charles caves in pretty easily. Must be the beer. After a mug that size, almost anyone would give in pretty easily. Say, I wonder if Jade would be up for a brew or two?

Caves within caves, with carved statues, in Dinosaur Valley? Sounds like we may see some interesting changes of scenery at some point!

p69 - Redbox has a dangerous talent, there, with the hypnotism. I hope Joe or somebody was observing this conversation; even if they could not hear what was discussed, I hope they saw it occur.

p70 - Joe knows something is up! Good man! Excellent action pic of Redbox walking away!

p71 - Gangrene is being quite deferential to X, at least at this point. Talia is looking mysterious and spooky... and slinky and sexy... sitting there in the shadows. I had almost forgotten about the X/Gangrene clone project. Entertaining way to bring us back up to speed, while developing X's impatient personality.

p72 - Gangrene seems perhaps overly optimistic about the results of his experiment. X seems skeptical. I'm siding with X on this one. I am very curious to see what the next page reveals!

p73 - Looks good so far! Very good! An imposing figure! An army of them would be a force with which to be reckoned!

p74 - Good advice from Talia. Will X heed the wisdom, or press ahead in his impatience?

p75 - Uncharacteristic prudence on the part of X. Perhaps he has learned from past mistakes! Talia is beginning to wonder what is going on with Redbox's seeming immortality.

p76 - X and Gangrene seem perhaps a bit too confident. It will be interesting to see if the DRX clone meets expectations during training. So far so good... or so it seems.

Some interesting photography throughout this installment, providing significant visual interest to what is largely a series of conversations. I thought the opening scene with Redbox and Joe in the AMMO Arms, and again, the opening scene (p71) between X and Gangrene were particularly well photographed.

The plot thickens as we have "rival teams" of clones developing. Could we end up seeing... The Clone Wars?

_________________
... DAVE
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 14266
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:58 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
CHAPTER 5 - BEST LAID PLANS:

COVER - I see somebody back there is keeping an eye on Redbox. Looks like Redbox is out of the clink!

p65 - Great opening photos as Redbox skulks around the arms, sizing the place up, plotting his next steps. Joe knows not to trust him, and his uneasiness comes through in these pics. Moody lighting and an empty bar, different from the usually packed and colorful scene, enhances the sense of uneasiness.

p66 - He is already demonstrating that he has zero patience with Redbox. I hope he also has zero trust in him... and keeps it that way. But Redbox is clever... and smooth....

p67 - Another strange relic is in Jake's office? Jake doesn't need a Warehouse 13 or an Area 51; he has it all right there around his desk! Yes, now I remember references to this occurrence with the idol in an earlier story. Another one of your smoothly inserted flashback references to make sure readers are up to speed. Good photography, subtle changes in the positions of the characters give the impression that their expressions are changing.

p68 - Charles caves in pretty easily. Must be the beer. After a mug that size, almost anyone would give in pretty easily. Say, I wonder if Jade would be up for a brew or two?

Caves within caves, with carved statues, in Dinosaur Valley? Sounds like we may see some interesting changes of scenery at some point!

p69 - Redbox has a dangerous talent, there, with the hypnotism. I hope Joe or somebody was observing this conversation; even if they could not hear what was discussed, I hope they saw it occur.

p70 - Joe knows something is up! Good man! Excellent action pic of Redbox walking away!

p71 - Gangrene is being quite deferential to X, at least at this point. Talia is looking mysterious and spooky... and slinky and sexy... sitting there in the shadows. I had almost forgotten about the X/Gangrene clone project. Entertaining way to bring us back up to speed, while developing X's impatient personality.

p72 - Gangrene seems perhaps overly optimistic about the results of his experiment. X seems skeptical. I'm siding with X on this one. I am very curious to see what the next page reveals!

p73 - Looks good so far! Very good! An imposing figure! An army of them would be a force with which to be reckoned!

p74 - Good advice from Talia. Will X heed the wisdom, or press ahead in his impatience?

p75 - Uncharacteristic prudence on the part of X. Perhaps he has learned from past mistakes! Talia is beginning to wonder what is going on with Redbox's seeming immortality.

p76 - X and Gangrene seem perhaps a bit too confident. It will be interesting to see if the DRX clone meets expectations during training. So far so good... or so it seems.

Some interesting photography throughout this installment, providing significant visual interest to what is largely a series of conversations. I thought the opening scene with Redbox and Joe in the AMMO Arms, and again, the opening scene (p71) between X and Gangrene were particularly well photographed.

The plot thickens as we have "rival teams" of clones developing. Could we end up seeing... The Clone Wars?

Yes indeed, he is out and no doubt about to get up too some evil deed or another! bounce bounce bounce

p65 - Yeah, old Rdbox knows how to pick his moments, and he knew an empty bar would be his best bet, but with Joe watching him, he will have to be careful bounce

p66 - Indeed, with Redbox he is cunning, and will exploit any advantage he can find. However, old Joe the landlord is an ex AT member, so I think he will be up to the challenge cheers

p67 - lol! lol! lol! Yeah, jake keeps a few prize relics close at hand, but the more dangerous stuff is kept elsewhere Suspect Suspect Suspect

p68 - Well Charles is new to BAM HQ and hasn't had much experience with Redbox, only what he has been told by others, and as you say, he has had a few pints of "Atomic Ale"! bounce
lol! lol! lol! lol! @ Jade!
A trip to Dinosaur Valley looks imminent now bounce bounce bounce

p69 - Indeed! Demetri's hidden talent, certainly explains how he manages to move around sometimes unseen in his evil deeds.

p70 - His job is done, he has found out what he needed to know, but as you say, Joe is on the case to see why Charles looks a little disorientated cheers

p71 - Gangrenes bravado is an attempt to impress his boss, but I hope his results are good, Dr X has little patience for failure Suspect . Talia is Dr X's ace so to speak, so he values he opinions greatly, she, as an agent of BAM is highly skilled, and an unproven double agents within teh female agents Suspect Suspect Suspect

p72 - He is not an easy man to please!

p73 - I agree Dave! Dr X certainly think so cheers

p74 - Talia is Dr X's most trusted advisor, I am sure he will take her advice on board bounce bounce

p75 - Yes! Dr X has suffered many defeats in his past endeavors against Jake, sso he seems to be trying to get everything right this point. With Talia being a double agent, she has gathered much intel on Dr X's rival.

p76 - With the process still to be perfected it seems, Dr X is keen to put DRX-02 through his paces. Hopefully he will be a more rounded trooper than Mungo lol!

This chapter was always going to be difficult to do, as you say, its just a series of conversations to move the story along. I am just pleased that it came across as interesting and not boring for you guys cheers cheers cheers
cheers cheers cheers Clone Wars1, love it! bounce bounce bounce

_________________
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Online
Sponsored content




BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five   BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
BAMComix - New Agent, New Problems - Chapter Five
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: