ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.

Go down 
+7
Kimono Troop Command
No Face Fan.
Beatlefan
SCU_HQ
gibri
Gunner Munro
somekindajoe
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 3:23 pm

Pleased to see this topic resurrected. I like seeing those Jeep pics again. Great posing there, I like the uniform on that fig, and excellent use of the Jeep as the background prop.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 2:34 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Pleased to see this topic resurrected. I like seeing those Jeep pics again. Great posing there, I like the uniform on that fig, and excellent use of the Jeep as the background prop.

Many thanks Dave! here are some pics of some of the ladies having some down time in the arms bounce bounce 

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 51055620792_2eee3457c7_cDannii, Ammo Arms snapshot. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 51055536786_39f8cc9019_cJade, Ammo Arms snapshot. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 51055530851_30fc39ae3d_cSakkura & Jayden, Ammo Arms snapshot. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:13 pm

The photo shoot going on in the background looks very natural and fun!

Dannii looks totally worn out after a long, tough field assignment. Now she wants nothing more than a pitcher of Atomic Ale! Hurry up, Joe and Teresa, don’t keep your customer waiting... or she’ll be asleep! 💤

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:16 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The photo shoot going on in the background looks very natural and fun!

Dannii looks totally worn out after a long, tough field assignment. Now she wants nothing more than a pitcher of Atomic Ale! Hurry up, Joe and Teresa, don’t keep your customer waiting... or she’ll be asleep! 💤

bounce bounce  Cheers Dave! I wanted to try and add some fun to the atmosphere of the night Very Happy 

lol! lol!  you could be right about Dannii, it ain't easy looking after them dino's! bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.   BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM HQ's Enhanced Agents.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Seamless Figure Collections-
Jump to: