ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure

Go down 
+4
FIELD STATION 42
Chip
BAMComix
Rustygun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Empty
PostSubject: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 2:57 pm

I have recently been trying to add a few boxed figures to my collection..
So I bought this box from eBay £51 , it has paperwork and is in good condition..
I may have payed to much...? But I already had the figure , so the way I look at it is  I have a nice boxed vintage figure for  £51 so I’m happy ...

New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure 680102-F3-E8-D9-48-D9-9785-031-D50764-D48

New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure 9048-D7-EA-27-F1-4-D31-87-C9-F9840-B63-ACE1

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Great pick up Dean, and a fab investment too! bounce bounce bounce

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Box looks in great condition . Good score .

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Excellent! Nice pick-up, and now, as you say, you have a near-mint in box figure!

Things like boxes with paperwork are becoming extremely scarce. My opinion is, if you have the money at the time, and it's worth it to you, you did not overpay. So often, we pass things by only to never see them again. Looks like a decent deal to me, and now you have it!

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 4:03 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Excellent! Nice pick-up, and now, as you say, you have a near-mint in box figure!

Things like boxes with paperwork are becoming extremely scarce. My opinion is, if you have the money at the time, and it's worth it to you, you did not overpay. So often, we pass things by only to never see them again. Looks like a decent deal to me, and now you have it!

Thanks guys ..
Dave ....as you said I didn’t want to miss out on this box as they don’t come up very often..and in such good condition...I must admit I was prepared to pay a bit more for it , as I had the figure,    I think it was a good investment,  especially seeing how much boxed figures go for on eBay now..

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 4:18 pm

A nice, rare find. These were still quite new in the UK the last time I was there in Dec '73 and I had just gotten an American Joe without the gripping hands as an advance Christmas present a week or so before. I was feeling so ripped off because they weren't available with gripping hands or "Kung Fu Grip" as they were called in North America for another few months, I think. I always hated the hard plastic hands.

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
A nice, rare find. These were still quite new in the UK the last time I was there in Dec '73 and I had just gotten an American Joe without the gripping hands as an advance Christmas present a week or so before. I was feeling so ripped off because they weren't available with gripping hands or "Kung Fu Grip" as they were called in North America for another few months, I think.  I always hated the hard plastic hands.  

I expect you was feeling quite upset not getting a gripping hands... but im sure you have made up for it since then .. lol!

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Very nice pick up Dean, I don't think you paid to much, me personally think you got it cheap with paperwork and in certainly looks in great condition, I say a fine good investment, Very Happy Very Happy

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:44 pm

I agree... sounds like an overall good investment and now a great display piece... Very Happy

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 2:07 am

Great find! cheers

Rustygun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 6:08 am

Thanks guys ....nice to know ..that most think I didn’t pay to much for the box..

PostSubject: Re: New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure   New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New boxed ... Original Palitoy Action Man Figure
Page 1 of 1