ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Empty
PostSubject: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 1:49 am

Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2799
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2798
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2797
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2796
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2795
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2794
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2791
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2792
Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Img_2793

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 3:42 am

I like that heavy weapons figure! cheers
I do not have that set...
All cool stuff and figures! And the building! cheers

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 3:59 am

Really liking the use of the mam HQ by splitting it in half to create two different diorama scenes. I think it’s brilliant that you are mixing vam and mam together.

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 2:00 pm

Nice! I don't think I've seen the HQ before.

I really like the photo of Action Man looking out the window.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 6:44 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Nice! I don't think I've seen the HQ before.

I really like the photo of Action Man looking out the window.

TNshooter link to different angles photos of my Action Man HQ inside and out to look though.

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t9522-different-angle-photo-shots-of-action-man-hq

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 7:59 pm

Thanks for the link Alexander. That post was before I joined this forum.

I would like to get one. Looks like a great set.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 1:24 am

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks for the link Alexander. That post was before I joined this forum.

I would like to get one. Looks like a great set.

That’s no problem TNshooter.

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 11:47 am

It's a really nice piece of kit Daryl, Very cool indeed . I just couldn't help myself at the time, As I was looking for diorama Bits and pieces when I came across it, and when I had bought one and then I had to get another as it didn't really cost that much for them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures    Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern day Hasbro action man diorama scenes with 1 Hasbro figure and vintage palitoy figures
Page 1 of 1